NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Indonesia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Indonesian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Indonesian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Indonesian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Indonesia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Indonesian life insurance segment
- The Indonesian life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Indonesian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Indonesian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Indonesian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Indonesia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indonesian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Indonesia:
- It provides historical values for the Indonesian life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indonesian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Indonesian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Indonesia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Indonesia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The life insurance segment's gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.3%.
- Endowment was the leading category, accounting for 28.9% of the life gross written premium in 2015.
- Agencies led the distribution network of the Indonesian life insurance segment in 2015. The channel accounted for 47.6% of the segment's new business gross written premium.
- Regulatory constraints, such as the Single Presence policy, and the circular issued by the OJK to cut the foreign ownership cap from 80% to 49%, are expected over the forecast period.
- The Indonesian life insurance segment is moderately concentrated, with the top 10 insurers accounting for 79.9% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02121001-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300356272.html