NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Swiss insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Swiss life insurance segment
- The Swiss life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Swiss life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swiss insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Swiss life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Switzerland.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Switzerland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance accounted for 52.3% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- Insurance penetration in the life segment was 5.1% in 2015.
- The Swiss life insurance segment is highly concentrated, with the three leading insurers accounting for 69.0% of the segment's gross written premium in 2015.
- Switzerland received full equivalence under the Solvency II regime with effect from January 1, 2016.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02625807-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300408454.html