MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
9:00 a.m. CST on Thursday, July 7, 2016
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan's Global Vice President of Life Sciences, Nitin Naik; Senior Industry Analyst, Christi Bird; Senior Industry Analyst, Divyaa Ravishankar and Unmesh Lal, Program Manager
The global pharmaceutical industry is witnessing an exceptional era. Several new demand spaces, such as innovative therapeutics (immuno-oncology), clinical diagnostics (liquid biopsy) and research tools (next-generation sequencing) have emerged, driving companies to sharpen their long-term positions.
Fundamental behavioral shifts in these spaces are redefining the market. Companies are adopting a "beyond-the-pill" approach and increasing investments in innovations related to drug discovery, clinical trials, supply-chain solutions and patient engagement.
This briefing reviews recent industry transformations, changes in business models, growth opportunities and key predictions for the life sciences industry.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Partners in the new era of open innovation
- How to monetize innovative therapeutics and molecular diagnostics to align with value-based care models
- What may be pending disruptions and transformation in contract research and manufacturing
- The opportunities for new business models and services in liquid biopsy, biosimilars and CRISPR/Cas9
The webinar is essential for senior executives throughout the healthcare industry looking to understand the future of life sciences.
Thought leader insights:
"Emerging business models, such as Precision Medicine, NGS Informatics Tools & Services, and Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) have enabled a paradigm shift from broad therapies to targeted therapies, transforming the clinical practice and treatment outcomes," said Frost & Sullivan Transformational Health Global Vice President Nitin Naik. "A better understanding of disease heterogeneity and identification of novel targets will foster collaboration between pharmaceutical companies, diagnostic manufacturers, payers and providers to develop new products and services."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://frost.ly/i5.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-science-disruptive-technologies-and-emerging-trends-spur-growth-opportunities-throughout-the-industry-300288665.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan