YARDLEY, Pa., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeShield Security is pleased to partner with SpotCrime, the leader in internet crime search and information services, to offer its customers the ability to access city and county crime maps that show local crime incident data, and to deliver that information via text and email notifications.
"SpotCrime data tells you what type of crimes are happening around your home -- such as a burglary, break-in, theft or assault -- so you have a better understanding of crime trends happening in your community. Our customers and site visitors simply type in their city, state, and zip code and they receive a link to their local crime report immediately," said Shannon Dominello, LifeShield Security's chief marketing officer. "Customers can also subscribe to crime watch information on a global scale, search by most viewed crimes, and receive crime reports for any place in the country they want to know about. This kind of data is also valuable for people traveling, looking to move, or researching where to go on vacation."
Customers or visitors to LifeShield.com can take advantage of free local neighborhood SpotCrime search services. Immediately after entering their information, they will receive their Free Crime Report as well as regular SpotCrime crime alerts via email notifying them of recent crimes in or near their zip code.
About the LifeShield System
LifeShield's next generation home security system offers sophisticated encrypted wireless technology that allows for easy set-up, a significantly lower cost of ownership and free, customizable monitoring options. Because of its completely wireless platform, LifeShield is able to offer features never before associated with national home security systems:
- Monitor the interior of the home with sensors on closet doors, cabinets, medicine chests, jewelry drawers and wall safes.
- Customize alerting options to receive an alert every time someone comes in or goes out - or opens a protected cabinet inside the home.
- LifeView powered by LifeShield allows users to stay connected to their home security system through a laptop computer or mobile phone device, no matter where they are in the world.
- Download a Free LifeView App for the Apple iPad to fully manage your security system: arm and disarm your system, view camera snap shots or video, and configure your system straight from your iPad.
- Free Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, Blackberry allow users to arm, disarm and monitor their home alarm system from anywhere.
- 4-layer backup protection allows the system to remain working even if the Internet is down, there is a power outage, or if the phone lines are cut.
- Control and monitor access to a second home, such as a rental property or vacation home.
- Round-the-clock 5-Diamond monitoring is offered through Guardian Protection Services, one of the largest security monitoring companies in the U.S.
- Customers do not pay extra for fire and carbon monoxide monitoring, web and phone access, and text/email notifications.
About LifeShield Security
LifeShield Security is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up "plug and protect" process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit www.lifeshield.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE LifeShield Security