LifeShield Security Debuts Free LifeView App for Android Tablets, Smartphones and the Apple iPhone
Now Available to Download For Total Control of Your LifeShield Home Security System
YARDLEY, Pa., Dec. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeShield Security is pleased to extend the availability of its free LifeView app beyond the Apple iPad, to include Android tablets and smartphones, as well as the Apple iPhone, so customers can fully manage their LifeShield home security system from their preferred mobile device.
LifeView's new sleek and sophisticated portal enables total interactivity with the LifeShield home security system through a simple interface with cool graphics and instinctual navigation that allows users of all ages to easily manage their home security system from their iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or Android smartphone.
"Smartphones and tablets have become increasingly popular among consumers who enjoy the obvious benefits to managing the details of life on the go. Our enhanced application opens the door for iPhone, tablet and smartphone users to fully control their LifeShield system from their portable or handheld device," said Lou Stilp , Founder and COO, LifeShield Security. "This is the same app we recently announced to the Apple iPad community - so it delivers the same superior user interface that attaches to the customer and not their house. There is no other home security company that offers as many functions in a single application as the LifeView app."
Within the LifeView app, users manage their system via the Console Tab that's color-coded, easy to read and shows the status of every sensor and device for the entire system - whether a window is up or a door is open - and users can view the 20 most recent events instantly. If a user has cameras installed, the LifeView app will also take snapshots when the app is launched so the user can instantly view current images from every camera installed throughout the home.
LifeView's sophisticated user interface also allows customers to log in to access every LifeShield system setting. In addition to the Console Tab, users can access the Camera Tab for all pictures and videos, as well as the ability to view live video, and the History Tab to scan the last 90 days of history.
Users can also arm the system with one touch and quickly disarm the system via user code, create new event notifications and camera triggers, and add or remove users any time.
About the LifeShield Home Security System
LifeShield's next generation home security system offers sophisticated encrypted wireless technology that allows for easy set-up, a significantly lower cost of ownership and free, customizable monitoring options. Because of its completely wireless platform, LifeShield is able to offer features never before associated with national home security systems:
- Monitor the interior of the home - with sensors on closet doors, cabinets, medicine chests, jewelry drawers and wall safes.
- Customize alerting options to receive an alert every time someone comes in or goes out - or opens a protected cabinet inside the home.
- LifeView powered by LifeShield allows users to stay connected no matter where they are in the world they have access to the Internet -- such as a laptop computer or mobile phone device.
- New! Free iPad App - fully manage your system from your Apple iPad. Arm and disarm your system, view camera snap shots or video, and fully configure your system from your iPad.
- Free Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and iPad allow users to arm, disarm and monitor their home alarm system from anywhere.
- 4-layer backup protection allows the system to remain working even if the Internet is down, there is a power outage, or if the phone lines are cut.
- Power the system by turning it on or off remotely to let renters or visitors in.
- Control and monitor access to a second home, such as a second rental property.
- Round-the-clock 5-Diamond monitoring is offered through Guardian Protection Services, one of the largest security monitoring companies in the U.S.
- Customers don't pay extra for fire and carbon monoxide monitoring, web and phone access, and text/email notifications.
About LifeShield Security
LifeShield Security is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up install and protect process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit www.lifeshield.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE LifeShield Security
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.