LifeShield™ Security Introduces Groundbreaking LifeView™ App That Allows Users to Easily Manage Their Home Security System From Their Apple iPad
Free App Delivers Exceptional Functionality, Superior Graphics and Total Control of the LifeShield Home Security System
YARDLEY, Pa., Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeShield™ Security is pleased to announce the availability of the new LifeView™ application that allows on-the-go users to wholly manage their LifeShield home security system from their Apple iPad.
LifeView is LifeShield's new sleek and sophisticated portal that offers easy and complete interactivity with the LifeShield home security system. Available from the Apple App Store, The LifeView app for iPad provides significantly more functionality through a simple interface with clever graphics and instinctual navigation that allows users of all ages to easily manage their home security system from their iPad.
"We were one of the first companies to offer digital security with remote access and text messaging at a time when all systems were phone line only. Now with our new LifeView app, we're the first company moving people off of traditional keypads to the Apple iPad and giving control of their entire security system through the tablet," notes Louis Stilp, Founder and COO, LifeShield Security. "Essentially, we just leapfrogged every competitor with a far superior user interface that's attached to the customer and not their house."
Within the LifeView app for iPad, users manage their system via the Console Tab that's color-coded, easy to read and shows the status of every sensor and device for the entire system – whether a screen is up or a door is open – and users can view the 20 most recent events instantly. If a user has cameras installed, the LifeView app will also take snapshots when the app is launched so the user can instantly view current images from every camera installed throughout the home.
No other home security company offers as many functions in a single application as the LifeView app for iPad. Only LifeShield customers can fully configure their security systems instantly from anywhere in the world. Its sophisticated user interface allows customers to:
- Log in to access every LifeShield system setting
- Use the Console Tab to view the most recent 20 events as well as current snapshots from each installed camera around the home
- Click on the Camera Tab to gain access to all pictures and videos, as well as the ability to view live video
- View the History Tab to scan the last 90 days of history
- Arm the system with one touch and quickly disarm the system via user code
- Create new event notifications and camera triggers
- Add or remove users
"LifeShield recognizes that people want to be in charge of their own security system -- and that home security apps developed by competitors offer very limited functionality and don't allow for total system configuration," added Mike Hagan, CEO, LifeShield. "LifeShield is causing a seismic shift in the industry because we're proof that people want cutting-edge technology that works for them -- so we're winning over new people every day and they're loving us."
About the LifeShield Home Security System
LifeShield's next generation home security system offers sophisticated encrypted wireless technology that allows for easy set-up, a significantly lower cost of ownership and free, customizable monitoring options. Because of its completely wireless platform, LifeShield is able to offer features never before associated with national home security systems:
- Monitor the interior of the home – with sensors on closet doors, cabinets, medicine chests, jewelry drawers and wall safes.
- Customize alerting options to receive an alert every time someone comes in or goes out – or opens a protected cabinet inside the home.
- LifeView™ powered by LifeShield allows users to stay connected no matter where they are in the world they have access to the Internet -- such as a laptop computer or mobile phone device.
- New! Free iPad App – fully manage your system from your Apple iPad. Arm and disarm your system, view camera snap shots or video, and fully configure your system from your iPad.
- Free Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and iPad allow users to arm, disarm and monitor their home alarm system from anywhere.
- 4-layer backup protection allows the system to remain working even if the Internet is down, there is a power outage, or if the phone lines are cut.
- Power the system by turning it on or off remotely to let renters or visitors in.
- Control and monitor access to a second home, such as a second rental property.
- Round-the-clock 5-Diamond monitoring is offered through Guardian Protection Services, one of the largest security monitoring companies in the U.S.
- Customers don't pay extra for fire and carbon monoxide monitoring, web and phone access, and text/email notifications.
About LifeShield Security™
LifeShield Security™ is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up "plug and protect" process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit www.lifeshield.com.
SOURCE LifeShield Security
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.