LifeShield Security Offers Creative Ways You Can Use Your Alarm System to Have Some Fun This Holiday Season
LifeShield is the money-saving, tech-lover's DIY wireless home, fire and carbon monoxide system
YARDLEY, Pa., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeShield Security, the first national, all digital, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless home security system, offers these ideas on how to have some fun this holiday season using your LifeShield home security system:
1. What time did Santa come to your house? With LifeShield's wireless HomeView cameras placed strategically in and around your home, you can capture video and picture images of Santa Claus! Time-stamped photos and video can show your kids exactly when he was there.
2. At what point does Santa eat his milk & cookies? Before he puts out the presents? During? After? Put a wireless sensor on your fridge to find out! With real-time alerting to your iPad or smartphone, you'll know the moment Santa goes for that snack.
3. No fireplace? No problem! - You can disarm your system right from your bedroom using your iPad, iPhone, smartphone or tablet to let Santa in the front door.
4. Suspect your kids might be peeking in your "gift closet?" Customized alerting options will let you know the very moment it's been opened.
5. Going away for the holidays? Make sure all is well at home. LifeView powered by LifeShield allows users to stay connected no matter where they are in the world they have access to the Internet -- such as a laptop computer or mobile phone device.
"LifeShield Security is the money saving, tech-lover's DIY wireless home security, fire and CO alarm system. The gift of safety and security is the greatest present you can give to yourself and your family this holiday season," said Shannon Dominello, CMO, Lifeshield. "It's a cinch to set up, easy to operate, and the national monitoring fees are half of what you'd pay ADT for the same type of service - plus you don't pay extra for fire, CO or text or email notifications."
Read our recent blog article Home Security: Twelve Tips for Holiday Safety for important advice to keep your family and home safe this season. Like us on Facebook to keep current on LifeShield products and services, enter contests and become part of the LifeShield community!
Right now, you can give your family the gift of total home safety and security and pay $0 for the hardware. Call (877) 695-7210 to learn more.
About LifeShield Security
LifeShield Security is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up install and protect process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit www.lifeshield.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE LifeShield Security
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.