LIG Assets, Inc. Subsidiary SuiteMagic, Inc. Introduces Proprietary Marketing Platform to the Hospitality Industry through GEST™ and MagicBox™
Sale of Targeted National and Local Ads to Generate Monthly Recurring Revenue Stream
DALLAS, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LIG Assets, Inc. (OTCPK: LIGA) subsidiary SuiteMagic, Inc. announces the integration of its new proprietary targeted marketing platform into the company's unique hospitality entertainment system. SuiteMagic's Guest Experience Solution Technology (or GEST™) is already the most powerful and flexible in-room system available. Designed to work in any hotel environment, GEST™ allows every hotel, from budget brand to luxury resort, to provide its guests with a seamless entertainment and control experience.
Here are some the primary advantages to the system and its revenue model:
- GEST™ proprietary technology delivers interactive internet content, including Video on Demand (VOD), through its exclusive software and wireless MagicBox™ to give its client hotels' guests the fastest, most powerful entertainment and infotainment experience available.
- SuiteMagic's new sophisticated digital content management system adds to the GEST™ experience by remembering guest preferences and targeting over 60 interactive digital ads to the most likely guest "buyers".
- In addition to industry-leading income from its GEST™ entertainment platform, SuiteMagic's marketing platform will add a significant additional monthly recurring revenue stream of more than $60 per-room per-month through the sale of targeted national and local ads.
- The Company's rapidly expanding regional sales organization will also sell this digital media space, allowing SuiteMagic to capture the lucrative local advertising market at minimal cost while maintaining close contact with its hotel customers.
- National ads will be sold through direct representation by major media firms in Los Angeles and New York, as well as through online media aggregators.
- The company begins selling ad space today for placements beginning in January 2013.
LIG Assets CEO Jeff Love stated, "Simply put this is a game changer. We spent the past several months incorporating this technology so we could present a revolutionary enhancement to the hospitality industry." Mr. Love added, "The result is a win-win-win-win for everyone; a win for hotel guests, a win for the hotels, a win for local merchants near the hotels, and a win for our Company."
About LIG Assets, Inc.
LIG Assets, Inc., based in Dallas, TX, is a multi-faceted worldwide investment company that focuses on real estate, oil and gas, technology, and entertainment. LIG Assets, Inc. trades on the pink sheets under the ticker symbol "LIGA".
For additional information, please visit LIG Assets corporate website: www.ligassetsinc.net.
About SuiteMagic, Inc.
SuiteMagic is a technology entertainment services company providing internet-based TV and Cable programming, interactive game content, and goods and services. It will deploy hardware and software to create an enhanced television suite of offerings that combine the best of HD TV, the Internet, PC functionality and VOD. The product provides hotel guests with an all-encompassing in-room experience while allowing hoteliers to monetize the rapidly growing consumer trend towards a truly Internet-integrated TV experience.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "expect," "should," "intend," "estimate," "projects," variations of such words and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that a statement is not a forward-looking statement. These forward-looking statements are based upon the Company's current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
LIG Assets, Inc.
SOURCE LIG Assets, Inc.
More by this Source
LIG Assets, Inc. Updates Progress of LIG Entertainment
May 06, 2013, 09:29 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.