Light Reading Announces World-Class Sponsorship for The Big Telecom Event (BTE) Brings Telecom Leaders Together in Chicago June 17-18
NEW YORK, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Light Reading (www.lightreading.com), the market-leading online community for the global communications sector, is bringing world-class sponsors together for the Big Telecom Event (BTE) (www.bigtelecomevent.com/chicago/). BTE, to be held June 17-18 at the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago, is a demo space and conference that brings real-world, cutting-edge technology demonstrations and business insights to communications service provider executives.
- Diamond sponsor: Alcatel-Lucent
- Super Platinum sponsors: Infinera and Oracle
- Platinum sponsors: Cyan, VeEx, Ericsson, Cisco, Fujitsu and Huawei
- Gold sponsors: MRV, Transition Networks, ADVA, Ciena, Symantec, Zoho / WebNMS, Canoga Perkins, RAD, Telco Systems, Cloudmark, Overture, Transmode, Optelian, Sigma Systems, Mavenir, Wind River, Sandvine, Infoblox, 6WIND, Radware, OE Solutions, Packet Design, Coriant, AOptix, Intel, Amartus, Vantrix and Kontron
- Silver sponsors: Champion ONE, Ekinops, Midokura, ECI, OpenDaylight, Monolith, JDSU, Evertz Microsystem, Tail-F, Omnitron Systems, XKL and UBIqube
- Bronze sponsors: SpiderCloud, Support.com and Taqua
- World Cup sponsor: GENBAND
Light Reading is also working with the following industry organizations: NTCA, UNH-IOL, Broadband Forum, ISOC, OIF, ONF and ATIS.
"We are really excited to have all of these leading companies onboard as sponsors of the Big Telecom Event," said Jonathan Keller, SVP, Sales, Light Reading. "They really understand the event mission and are supporting it with their top executives. It's going to be the gathering of the top minds in the telecoms industry in 2014."
BTE combines the educational power of interactive conference sessions devised and hosted by Heavy Reading's experienced industry analysts, with multi-vendor interoperability and proof-of-concept networking and application showcases. BTE is geared toward helping attendees better understand the business rationale for concepts such as SDN, NFV, small-cell architectures, next-generation policy and charging, big-data analytics, and mobile network security.
Speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact email@example.com.
About Light Reading
Light Reading (www.lightreading.com) combines its research-led online communities and targeted events portfolio to help those in the global communications industry make informed decisions. Lightreading.com is the ultimate source for telecom analysis for more than 350,000 subscribers each month, leading the media sector in terms of traffic, content, and reputation. Light Reading produces targeted communications events and focused one-day conferences each year for cable, mobile, and wireline executives across five continents.
Beyond Words Communications Inc.
SOURCE Light Reading