Light Reading India and 4G World India Presents Telco 1 Awards 2013
NEW DELHI, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Light Reading India and 4G World India is proud to present the Telco 1 awards to be held on April 25, 2013 at the Epicentre, Gurgaon. Telco 1 awards will be held for the first time in India to honour and celebrate excellence and innovations in the Indian telecom industry.
"In spite of the downturn it is exciting times in telecom industry as the operators gear up to meet the data challenge head-on. Telco 1 awards are a significant initiative to recognise the efforts of the players who are innovating and strive for excellence. This is the maiden edition of the awards and we are receiving tremendous feedback from the industry," says Gagandeep Kaur, Editor, Light Reading India.
There would be a total of 12 categories across which the Indian service & solution providers would be judged. A few of them are Telco of the year, Enterprise service provider of the year, Telco CTO of the year, OSS/BSS player of the year, Project/Idea of the year, Equipment vendor of the year.
The final nominees and award winners will be finalized by an eminent jury panel that have been handpicked by the Light Reading India Editor and 4G World India Conference Chair. Online nomination entries are now open and the last date to send the nominations are March 30th, 2013.
About 4G World India
4G World India is a two-day conference and expo taking place on April 25-26, 2013 at The Epicentre, Gurgaon and will provide a 360 degree view of the entire ecosystem of 4G technologies (3G, HSPA+, LTE FDD/TDD, WiFi and WiMax). It will also touch upon both the technical and business issues being faced by the Telco's in the rollout of 4G networks.
The event is an apt platform to connect and network with the key professionals and organizations that are driving the growth of adoption of 4G technologies across the globe and in India. 4G India will not only feature the key decision makers from the Indian subcontinent, but also global and regional thought leaders who are driving this technology.
In its launch year in India, the event has received a positive response from the industry. Leading brands showcasing their products and services at the event are Ciena, Oracle Communications, Tellabs, IXIA, Peer App, Persistent Systems, Vidyo and many more. The conference program will be spear headed by Berge Ayvazian, Conference Chair, 4G World & Sr. 4G Consultant, Heavy Reading.
Other leading speakers presenting at the conference:
- AK Bhargava, Director (Ops.), Bharat Broadband Network
- Anuj Jain, EVP & CTO, Infotel Broadband (Reliance LTE networks)
- Anupam Vasudev, CMO, Aircel
- Arvind Bali, Director & CEO, Videocon Telecommunications
- Ari Banerjee, Sr. Analyst, Heavy Reading
- Ashwani Khillan, CTO, Sistema Shyam Teleservices
- Bijender Yadav, Associate Director- Networks, Sistema Shyam Teleservices
- Dr. CS Rao, President, AUSPI
- Jagbir Singh, Director - Network Services Group, Bharti Airtel
- Nitin Bhandari, AVP - New Products & Partnerships, Vodafone India
- N. Ravi Shanker, Administrator (USOF), DoT and Chairman and MD, Bharat Broadband Network
- Praveen Rajpal, CEO, Handygo
- Rajat Mukarji, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Idea Cellular
- Rajan S Matthews, Director General, COAI
- Rishi Mohan Malhotra, National Head VAS Marketing (GSM & CDMA), Tata Teleservices
- Satyen Gupta, Ex-Principal Advisor, Hon. Secretary General, NGN Forum
- Shyam Mardikar, Chief - Strategy, Arch. & Engg, Bharti Airtel
- S Krishnan, Director, Videocon Telecommunications
- Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO, Datawind
- Tarun Kumar, Director, Tikona Digital Network
- Vipul Saurabh, COO, Aircel
- Viswanathan Ramaswamy, Chief - Strategy, Architecture and Engineering, Vodafone India
To know more about 4G World India, the speakers empanelled and the conference agenda, visit www.4gworldindia.com
About UBM India
UBM India is a part of UBM Plc, a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, and in print, providing them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities - from doctors to game developers, journalists, jewellery traders, farmers, and pharmacists - around the world. UBM worldwide organizes 300 events, publishes 200 magazines and periodicals, and hosts 200 websites.
UBM India with its technology and publishing division - UBM Technology Media, started in May 2007 - brought the power of trusted IT media brands to technology and business decision makers through online properties, IT gatherings and industry-leading magazines via renowned IT brands such as CRN, InformationWeek, TechOnline India, and Light Reading India. Events such as Cloud Connect India, ESC India, INTEROP, 4G World India, TFM&A, FTS, ICSC, and other customized IT-related events are innovative marketing solutions to help create long-term, profitable relationships with technology builders, sellers, and buyers.
Primary Media Contact: Salil Warior, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9987580188
Secondary Media Contact: Yogesh Joshi, email@example.com, 91-9811431951
SOURCE UBM India Pvt. Ltd.