COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Limited Brands, Inc. (now known as L Brands, Inc.) (NYSE: LTD) is scheduled to participate in the Deutsche Bank 21st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Stuart Burgdoerfer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be making a presentation at approximately 1:00 p.m. MST. A link to the live webcast will be available to all interested parties from the home page of our Web site at www.Limitedbrands.com.
This webcast is being hosted by NASDAQ OMX. A link to the archive of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the live presentation on www.Limitedbrands.com.
ABOUT LIMITED BRANDS: Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international company. The company operates 2,637 specialty stores in the United States and its brands are sold in about 800 company-operated and franchised additional locations world-wide. The company's products are also available online at www.VictoriasSecret.com, www.BathandBodyWorks.com, www.HenriBendel.com and www.LaSenza.com.
Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
L Brands, Inc. cautions that any forward-looking statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) contained in this presentation involves risks and uncertainties and are subject to change based on various factors, many of which are beyond our control. Accordingly, our future performance and financial results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in any such forward-looking statements. Words such as "estimate," "project," "plan," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "planned," "potential" and any similar expressions may identify forward-looking statements. Risks associated with the following factors, among others, in some cases have affected and in the future could affect our financial performance and actual results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements included in this presentation:
- general economic conditions, consumer confidence, consumer spending patterns and market disruptions including severe weather conditions, natural disasters, health hazards, terrorist activities, financial crises, political crises or other major events, or the prospect of these events;
- the seasonality of our business;
- the dependence on a high volume of mall traffic and the possible lack of availability of suitable store locations on appropriate terms;
- our ability to grow through new store openings and existing store remodels and expansions;
- our ability to successfully expand into global markets and related risks;
- our relationships with independent licensees and franchisees;
- our direct channel businesses;
- our failure to protect our reputation and our brand images;
- our failure to protect our trade names, trademarks and patents;
- the highly competitive nature of the retail industry generally and the segments in which we operate particularly;
- consumer acceptance of our products and our ability to keep up with fashion trends, develop new merchandise and launch new product lines successfully;
- our ability to source, distribute and sell goods and materials on a global basis, including risks related to:
- political instability;
- duties, taxes and other charges;
- legal and regulatory matters;
- volatility in currency exchange rates;
- local business practices and political issues;
- potential delays or disruptions in shipping and transportation and related pricing impacts;
- the disruption of production or distribution by labor disputes; and
- changing expectations regarding product safety due to new legislation;
- stock price volatility;
- our failure to maintain our credit rating;
- our ability to service or refinance our debt;
- our ability to retain key personnel;
- our ability to attract, develop and retain qualified employees and manage labor costs;
- the inability of our manufacturers to deliver products in a timely manner and meet quality standards;
- fluctuations in product input costs;
- fluctuations in energy costs;
- increases in the costs of mailing, paper and printing;
- claims arising from our self-insurance;
- our ability to implement and maintain information technology systems and to protect associated data;
- our failure to comply with regulatory requirements;
- tax matters; and
- legal and compliance matters.
We are not under any obligation and do not intend to make publicly available any update or other revisions to any of the forward-looking statements contained in this presentation to reflect circumstances existing after the date of this report or to reflect the occurrence of future events even if experience or future events make it clear that any expected results expressed or implied by those forward-looking statements will not be realized. Additional information regarding these and other factors can be found in "Item 1A. Risk Factors" in our 2012 Annual Report on Form 10-K.
SOURCE Limited Brands