In her 12 years of transaction experience, Ms. Gandhi has advised leading private companies as well as emerging growth brands and has worked closely with leading private equity groups. Through this experience, she adds significant transaction and industry expertise to Lincoln International.
Ms. Gandhi's notable transactions include:
- Sale of Dutch (parent company of Joie, Current/Elliott and Equipment) to TA Associates
- Sale of Paige to TSG Consumer
- Sale of Vince to Kellwood
- Sale of Mo Industries (parent company of Ella Moss and Splendid) to Summit Partners and then to VF Corp.
- Sale of A.L.C. to Interluxe, affiliated fund of Lee Equity
- Sale of Robert Graham to Tengram Capital
- Sale of Parker to Kellwood / Sun Capital
- Sale of Alexis Bittar to TSG Consumer Partners
- Sale of Robert Marc to Luxury Optical Holdings, portfolio company of Goode Partners and Apriori Capital
- Sale of Kooba to Swander Pace Capital
- TOMS Shoes valuation and strategic advisory
Co-Head of Lincoln's North America Consumer Group, Brad Akason, stated, "Janki greatly enhances Lincoln International's capabilities in fashion and beauty in North America – two areas that complement our existing consumer capabilities and continue to see robust M&A activity. We are excited to welcome her to our team."
Prior to joining Lincoln International, Ms. Gandhi was a Managing Director at The Sage Group, a Los Angeles-based mid-market investment bank focused on branded consumer and retail companies. She spent over 12 years in The Sage Group's Investment Banking Division. Ms. Gandhi holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a Finance Concentration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
About Lincoln International
Lincoln International specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services, debt advisory services, private capital raising and restructuring advice on mid-market transactions. Lincoln International also provides fairness opinions, valuations and pension advisory services on a wide range of transaction sizes. With seventeen offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe, Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in key global economies. The firm provides clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources. By being focused and independent, Lincoln International serves its clients without conflicts of interest.
More information about Lincoln International can be obtained at www.lincolninternational.com
Media Contact: Kelly Neroda
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160902/403841LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lincoln-international-builds-fashion-accessories-and-beauty-expertise-with-janki-lalani-gandhi-300322138.html
SOURCE Lincoln International LLC