Lindt USA Introduces Newly Improved, More User-Friendly Website Just In Time For The Holiday Season Chocolatier Celebrates Website with Exclusive Products, Free Shipping Offer and Gift-With-Purchase Promotion
STRATHAM, N.H., Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Premium Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Sprungli USA announces the launch of its newly redesigned website, Lindt.com, just in time for the holiday season. Revamped and reenergized, Lindt.com features enhanced content and format, elevating the premium chocolate experience both online and on mobile devices. To kick-off the holiday season and celebrate the redesigned website, Lindt is unveiling its holiday collection and providing chocolate lovers with exclusive online offers.
For consumers asking the question "what to give" this holiday season, Lindt.com can now help shoppers refine their selections by chocolate taste preference and favorite recipes. The website's more interactive, engaging and visually appealing content also provides additional background on the skill, dedication and passion behind the creation of Lindt premium chocolate. With the addition of new key features, Lindt.com now boasts a simplified check-out process and a streamlined registration process for the "Lindt Lovers'' Rewards Club, allowing members access to exclusive offers and the ability to earn dollars off future orders.
"At Lindt.com we've created a robust online platform, with a new look and enhanced user experience," says Christine Bullen, vice president of Direct to Consumer & Specialty Channels at Lindt USA. "Coupled with our online holiday promotions, we're looking forward to sharing our incomparable chocolates with families across the country this holiday season."
Through November 15, 2013, Lindt.com orders $50 and greater include free ground shipping and a complimentary LINDOR Dark Peppermint truffle, giving consumers a taste of the popular seasonal recipe. Expertly crafted by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers, this season's holiday premium chocolate offerings include a wide variety of flavors, decorative packaging and loveable figures perfect for hostess gifts, stocking stuffers and holiday gatherings. Holiday favorites available on Lindt.com include:
- NEW Lindt HELLO 24 Surprises Advent Calendar: Count down to Christmas with the new Lindt HELLO 24 Surprises Advent Calendar featuring assorted HELLO offerings, including assorted mini sticks, chocolate balls and milk chocolate mini hearts. Perfect for younger gift recipients, this calendar also includes Lindt HELLO-themed phone accessories.
- NEW Vintage LINDOR Canister and Vintage LINDOR Box: These new holiday tins are stamped with nostalgic Lindt imagery and posters. The Vintage LINDOR Canister holds 25 irresistible LINDOR truffles, while the Vintage LINDOR Box contains 35 assorted LINDOR truffles, including Milk, White, Dark, Extra Dark, and Peanut Butter.
- LINDOR Holiday Gift Bags: Online shoppers can create custom assortments of 75 LINDOR truffles from more than 20 LINDOR recipes available on Lindt.com. Each red felt bag features a snowflake or tree and is adorned with a festive ribbon.
- Classic Holiday Gift Box: Celebrate the holiday season with the Classic Holiday Gift Box wrapped in festive packaging and filled with 30 assorted LINDOR truffles, including Milk, White, Dark, Extra Dark, and Peanut Butter.
- LINDT BEAR: Made with premium Lindt milk chocolate, LINDT BEAR is lovingly dressed in gold foil and finished with a red ribbon and brings excitement and joy to the holiday season.
For free ground shipping on online orders $50 and greater, consumers must use the code "FREESHIP" at checkout. Full details can be found on Lindt.com. To keep up with all Lindt news, "Like" the company's Facebook page and follow Lindt on Twitter (@Lindt_Chocolate). To be the first to learn about upcoming holiday promotions, flash sales, free gift offers and store events, join the Lindt email list on Lindt.com.
About Lindt & Sprungli
Founded in 1845, Lindt & Sprungli is a global leader in the premium chocolate category, offering high-quality products in more than 120 countries. Lindt & Sprungli operates eight production facilities in Europe and the United States and employs more than 8,000 worldwide. Lindt USA operates more than 45 retail stores in the U.S., Lindt Chocolate RSVP, the company's premium direct selling program, and maintains wide distribution through extensive retail and wholesale channels. For more information on Lindt, visit www.lindt.com.
SOURCE Lindt USA