NEW YORK, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing demand for environmental friendly labels to drive the market for linerless labels"
The global market for linerless labels is projected to grow from USD 1.82 billion in 2015 to reach USD 2.32 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 4.87%. The linerless labels market is driven by factors such as increasing urban population, demand for pharmaceutical supplies, increase in environment-friendly labeling, and growth of the e-commerce industry. The market is further driven by factors such as increasing awareness among consumers about the sustainable labels, and their pace of adopting products is one of the biggest factors leading to increase in demand for linerless labels.
"Food & beverage to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The food & beverage segment is projected to be the fastest-growing in the next five years. The demand from the food & beverage sector will experience a higher growth rate, mainly because of growing demand for packaged and branded products, and consumer awareness toward authenticity and other details of the product. The consumer durable industry has also posed a huge demand for linerless labels.
"Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share in 2014"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the largest market during the forecast period, followed Europe, from 2015 to 2020. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for linerless labels, followed by Japan. China with rising pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, and consumer durables will drive the linerless labels market. Japan with growing inclination toward convenient products will impact the linerless labels market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of linerless labels. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 43%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 24%
- By Designation: C level – 40%, Manager level – 35%, Others – 25%
- By Region: North America – 40%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, Europe – 20%, Rest of the World – 15%
The various suppliers of linerless labels and related products in the report are as follows:
1. 3M Company -
2. Coveris Holdings S.A. -
3. CCL Industries Inc. -
4. Constantia Flexible Group GMBH -
5. RR Donnelley & Sons Company -
6. Gipako -
7. Hub Labels -
8. Cenveo Corporation -
9. Reflex Labels -
10. Raveenwood Packaging -
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the linerless labels market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03672403-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001