Lionbridge and Moxie Software Announce Partnership to Accelerate Global Enterprise Social Interactions With Real-time Translation
Integrated Solution Reduces Cost of Global Support, Improves Revenue Conversions and Increases Brand Loyalty by Engaging Prospects and Customers Anytime, Anywhere in Any Language
WALTHAM, Mass. and SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of translation solutions, and Moxie Software, Inc., the Enterprise Social Software Company, today announced a joint sales and marketing partnership. With the partnership, the two companies will market and sell GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie, an enterprise social software solution that powers instant multilingual communication and collaboration between customers and employees.
GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie integrates Lionbridge's GeoFluent customized real-time translation with Moxie's enterprise Chat, Community and Knowledgebase solutions, offering enterprises a number of powerful features and benefits including the ability to:
- Increase Revenue Conversions: Allows any Moxie-enabled service agent to immediately chat with customers and prospects in their native language before, during, and following the buying process.
- Reduce Support Costs: Provides on-demand translation of support pages, forums and knowledge bases to encourage web self-service. In addition, GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie enables online agents to support users in multiple geographies from one location. As a result, enterprises can reduce costs of in-country support infrastructure and improve "time-to-resolution" for international customers.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: Offers high-quality, knowledge sharing across languages and diminishes customer frustration of English-only interactions. This enables global organizations to increase customer engagement and brand loyalty among non-English speaking customers and prospects.
- Ensure consistent communications: Customized to reflect each organization's brand, products and culture, making real-time machine translation comprehensible and actionable.
- Increase Agent Productivity: Supports multiple, simultaneous multilingual customer interactions and provides an intuitive interface, knowledgebase integration and pre-translated "canned" responses to ensure optimum efficiency and quality.
- Protect Sensitive Company and Customer Data: Includes enhanced security features that overwrite customer's sensitive information, such as credit card and social security numbers, from all chat and forum transcripts and supports PCI initiatives.
"Servicing multilingual customers is critical to Moxie's global client base," said Tom Kelly, President and CEO, Moxie Software™. "An integrated, real-time multilingual solution enables our clients to increase revenue and deliver a better customer experience."
"By bringing together customized real-time translation with enterprise social solutions we will enable organizations to increase revenue conversions and accelerate time to global markets while reducing the need for expensive in-country solutions," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. "With this combined solution, any customer care organization can instantly become a global customer care organization that reaches, engages and supports customers regardless of geography or language."
About GeoFluent for Moxie Customer Spaces
GeoFluent is an on-demand translation platform that integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customization solutions with a statistical machine translation engine developed in IBM's Watson Research Center.
GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie is an integrated, real-time online engagement solution that allows agents to engage users in multiple languages in real-time within their existing Moxie application. As a result, organizations can facilitate faster time to purchase through proactive multilingual engagement and reduce global support costs through effective online customer care. Please go here to learn more about Geofluent for Spaces by Moxie.
About Moxie Software, Inc.
Moxie Software, the Enterprise Social Software Company, enables companies to connect employees, customers and partners to engage in business, share knowledge and collaborate.
Moxie Software provides the most complete and intuitive enterprise social software for employee and customer engagement through Spaces by Moxie applications. These highly intuitive, user-centric applications were designed for "The Way People Work" through collaboration with world-renowned design and innovation firm IDEO and incorporating the thought leadership from Moxie Insight. Companies using Moxie Software's solutions are able to innovate faster, and improve operational efficiencies and customer support. To learn more about Moxie Software, visit www.moxiesoft.com.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle - from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Moxie Software, Spaces, and Customer Spaces are trademarks of Moxie Software, Inc.
Lionbridge and Lionbridge GeoFluent, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and throughout the world.
SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
More by this Source
Lionbridge Schedules Fourth Quarter And FY 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Jan 29, 2014, 09:22 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.