GeoFluent Key Features
Consumer preferences are driving increases in digital channel usage while globalization and diversification are driving multilingual interactions. Research from Lionbridge and the International Customer Management Institute shows that the majority of contact centers expect the volume of non-primary language interactions to increase over the next three years.
The GeoFluent integration makes it easy to support multilingual chat by:
- Adding language capabilities to existing Live Agent applications without hiring bilingual agents
- Reducing the time and cost associated with supporting customers across multiple languages and geographies
- Reducing language barriers by enabling the best agent for a specific interaction to communicate with that consumer, as opposed to the agent that knows the language
- Enabling proactive chat across languages to drive increases in conversions and revenue
- Working as a plug-in to Live Agent, there's no IT involvement required to enable the GeoFluent functionality nor changes to how customers or agents use Live Agent
Comments on the News
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer," said Todd Surdey, SVP, independent software partner sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, the GeoFluent solution provides customers with an exciting new way to communicate without having to hire bilingual agents."
- "Customers expect service that is virtually effortless, personalized and fast. GeoFluent helps contact centers deliver on these expectations with the highest levels of second-generation real-time translation quality," said Tom Tseki, Vice President and General Manager, GeoFluent at Lionbridge. "Lionbridge has built the integration to Live Agent based on customer demand, and we look forward to helping our customers grow their businesses and increase efficiencies by expanding the global reach of their chat services."
- "Using GeoFluent with Live Agent allows our English-speaking agents to chat with members across Europe," said Frank Buckley, director of RPM, project management & process improvement at RCI, a division of Wyndham Worldwide and a leader in vacation exchange. "This allows RCI to deliver real-time interaction options to our members without having to hire bilingual agents."
GeoFluent for Salesforce Live Agent adds to a growing list of GeoFluent integrations with leading contact center, service management, collaboration and other communications platforms.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
GeoFluent, a SaaS offering from Lionbridge, eliminates language as a barrier between organizations and customers. By providing omni-lingual support across the omni-channel, companies improve customer experience (CX), increase revenue and decrease cost and risk. GeoFluent plugs into leading contact center, service management, collaboration and other communications platforms to maximize customers' existing investments, enabling them to support over 100 global languages across any interaction channel.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
"Lionbridge" and "GeoFluent" are registered trademarks of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lionbridge-announces-geofluent-on-the-salesforce-appexchange-the-worlds-leading-enterprise-apps-marketplace-300390075.html
SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.