LONDON, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The demand for lipase has increased significantly in the recent years. The global lipase market has high growth prospects, and has the potential to offer innumerable opportunities to new entrants in this market. Factors, such as increasing awareness about animal health among consumers across the world and rising demand for high quality animal feed across regions has led to the growth of the animal feed segment of the lipase market. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware about the health benefits of lipase, which has increased the demand of lipase-based products. Furthermore, factors such as changing dietary patterns, increasing meat and milk consumption, and rising processed food industry are also driving the global lipase market.
The lipase market has been segmented on the basis of application into animal feed, dairy, bakery, confectionery, and others. Additionally, the market has been segmented on the basis of sources, such as microbial lipases and animal lipases. The market has also been segmented on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to arrive at the market sizes and obtain the market forecast. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, which was further validated through primary interviews.
The lipase market is projected to reach about $590.5 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2015 to 2020. It is projected to grow as a result of the rising awareness of the multiple benefits of lipase among the livestock producers in developing regions, such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market for lipase. It includes the market dynamics, opportunities, trends, competitive strategies preferred by key market players, and the factors that boost or restrain the growth of the global lipase market.
To maintain a competitive edge in the lipase market, the key players have invested heavily on expansions and development & launch of new products. Leading players such as Novozymes A/S (Denmark), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (Genencor) (U.S.), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), and Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S (Denmark) have been profiled in the report. The report also provides a complete analysis of the prominent companies and a chronology of developments with respect to new products launched and their applications.
Following customization options are offered with this report:
-> REGULATION STRUCTURE :
- List of regulatory frameworks that describe the trade policies and usage of lipases in food & feed items
- Detailed standards for product application, claims, and related health benefits regarding the use of lipases across the globe
-> TREND DATA
- Usage of lipases in food & feed that can be altered according to the requirements of manufacturers
- Exhaustive analysis of products and process-related technologies that will be cost-effective and will open up new opportunities in the lipases market
- A number of approaches used for analyzing trends in both supply and intake of food and nutrients
- Detailed analysis of applications, in terms of evolving needs, substitutes available, and impact analysis
-> COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- Scrutiny of the diversification of opportunities prevailing in the current business scenario
- Identification of the new products and technological concepts that are driving the market
- Comprehensive study to increase production and benefits of improved accuracy, in the manufacturing process of lipases
- Competitive benchmarking of the leading players in the industry
-> PERCEPTION MATRIX
- Expert opinions about the varied product portfolios of the leading companies
- Acceptance of the products from customers and a detailed study about the product alternatives available to them
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3260432/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48