LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Liquid fertilizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1%."
The liquid fertilizers market is projected to reach a value of USD 13.48 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2016. The market drivers include growing demand for high efficiency fertilizers, ease of use and application, adoption of precision farming and protected agriculture, and increasing environmental concerns.
"Nitrogen segment is projected to be the largest segment, by type, from 2016 to 2021."
Nitrogen is one of the most widely consumed nutrients among all the macro and micro elements required for plant growth. This is an essential nutrient to build amino acids, which create proteins, and it takes part in almost every biochemical reaction performed in a plant. Easy availability and low cost are driving the market for liquid fertilizers.
"Foliar mode of application is projected to be the fastest-growing and largest segment from 2016 to 2021."
Foliar is the most commonly used mode of application for liquid fertilizers, because of it is easy to use and it is compatible with liquid fertilizers. Furthermore, the benefits of foliar mode of application such as neutralizing adverse soil conditions, helping in rapid plant growth, increased efficiency, and increased nutrient absorption as compared to other conventional modes of application are the major reasons driving the demand in the global market.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing segment from 2016 to 2021."
Asia-Pacifc is the largest and fastest-growing market for liquid fertilizers due to extraordinary economic growth, increase in population, and support from governments as well as national and international associations to increase the agricultural production of oil, grains, fruits, and vegetables to meet the demand for food products in the region.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1: 28%, Tier 2: 39%, and Tier 3: 33%
By Designation: Director Level: 19%, C Level: 34%, and Other Levels: 47%
By Region: North America: 25%, Europe: 21%, Asia-Pacific: 32%, Latin America: 13%, and Rest of the World: 9%
Major players include the following:
- Agrium Inc. (Canada)
- K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT (Germany)
- Yara International ASA (Norway)
- Israel Chemicals Ltd (Israel)
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM) (Chile)
Other players, who also have a strong presence in this market, include the following:
- Haifa Group (Israel)
- Compo GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- AgroLiquid (U.S.)
- Kugler Company (U.S)
- Plant Food Company, Inc. (U.S.)
Objectives of the Study
- To define, segment, and project the size of the liquid fertilizers market with respect to its type, crop type, mode of application, source, and key regions
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To scrutinize the competitive environment of the liquid fertilizers market with the help of Porter's Five Forces analysis
- To provide the analysis of research & development spending and funding activities in the liquid fertilizers market
- To project the size of the market, in terms of value (USD million) in the key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments—new product launches, acquisitions, investments, expansions, partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, and product approvals—in the liquid fertilizers market
The stakeholders in the market include the following:
- Liquid fertilizer manufacturers
- Research institutions
- Agrochemical manufacturers
- Distributors and traders
- Raw material suppliers
- Government bodies
- Agricultural institutions
Scope of the Report:
This study includes the analysis of value chain, Porter's Five Forces model, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value & volume, and future trends in the global liquid fertilizers market. This report categorizes the global market for liquid fertilizers on the basis of type, crop type, source, mode of application, and region.
On the basis of type, the liquid fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of crop type, the liquid fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
- Cereals & grains
- Fruits & vegetables
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Others (turf & ornamentals, forage, and plantation crops)
On the basis of source, the liquid fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of mode of application, the liquid fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
- Others (starter solutions & areal applications)
On the basis of region, the liquid fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4129000/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/liquid-fertilizers-market-by-type-mode-of-application-form-crop-type-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300378534.html