SAN FRANCISCO, June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lithium Technologies today announced the winners of its seventh annual Digital CX Excellence Awards, affectionately known as the Lithys. This year's awards topped last year's record-breaking number of submissions, reaching a total of 130 submissions from 72 global brands. Submissions spanned across numerous industries including: travel and hospitality, communications service providers, technology, financial services, media and retail.
Consisting of eight categories, the annual Lithy Awards recognize Lithium customers for delivering world-class digital customer experiences and achieving stellar results. This year's panel of judges – Social Care Expert and Thought Leader, Dan Gingiss, SVP and Digital Lead of Avanade, Jason Hunt, and Chief Digital Officer of Nasdaq, Josh Machiz – helped determine the winners. All submissions can be reviewed on the Lithium Community.
"Our customers completely upped the ante for the 2017 Lithy Awards, and every single submission showcased strong implementations of our platform to drive truly transformative results," said Rob Tarkoff, President and CEO of Lithium Technologies. "This year's string of winners represented a wide variety of industries, and we're honored to be our customers' engagement platform of choice to create awesome digital customer experiences."
The winners of the 2017 Lithy Awards are:
Digital CX All-Star
Finalists: Sprint, AGL
Recognizes a brand that creates consistent, frictionless customer experiences across digital touchpoints.
- Fitbit designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness.
- Fitbit leveraged Lithium > Salesforce Connectors for Lithium Social Media Management and Community and as a result, boosted their overall Twitter CSAT scores and provided solutions an average of 40 hours faster. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Social Marketing Champion
Finalists: Post Office UK, Sky
Recognizes a social campaign that has successfully acquired customers, served customers and grew a customer base.
- Aruba is a vendor of mobility and IoT solutions for worldwide enterprises and businesses.
- Aruba's content generated nearly 50% more registered community members than their monthly average, 75,000 social engagements, and 8M impressions. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Social Support Champion
Finalists: Constant Contact, Rogers
Recognizes a brand that has executed excellent social customer service/support at scale.
- Comcast is a global media and technology company that offers video, high- speed internet, and phone services.
- Leveraging Lithium Social Media Management for Service, Comcast reduced response times by more than 64%, kept resolutions 99% in-channel, and drove a year-over-year increase of in-channel NPS results of nearly 30%. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Support Savings Titan
Finalists: Zuora, F-Secure
Recognizes a brand that has best demonstrated significant bottom-line cost efficiencies and support savings for their business.
- Microsoft is a provider of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services for people and businesses.
- Microsoft achieved $145M in case deflection savings and $2.24M in SEO value for their Power Bi Community. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Finalists: Southwest, du
Recognizes a brand with the most impactful topline business results across community and other social platforms.
- GoDaddy is an Internet domain registrar and web hosting company powering the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures.
- Increased revenue growth by 65% and increased average orders by 51% through their community. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Digital Design Excellence
Finalists: YouTube, Airbnb
Recognizes a brand with the most impressive and engaging design on digital, as well as a beautifully designed UI with consistency across devices and networks.
- TalkTalk provides pay television, telecommunications, Internet access, and mobile network services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom.
- TalkTalk launched a responsive redesign of their community that drove a 137% increase in mobile registrations, 464% increase in mobile content creation and 682% increase in mobile search. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Surprise & Delight
Finalists: T-Mobile, TechStyle
Recognizes a brand that goes the extra mile to "surprise and delight" customers on social media and generate a positive impact on a local, national, or global level leveraging social media.
- Southwest is a major airline operating a network of 101 destinations in the United States and nine additional countries.
- Southwest surprised 5,000 customers with swag to encourage certain behaviors and surveyed customers on the experience. As a result, 44% of the respondents said they were more likely to purchase from them compared to before, and 50% of respondents said the surprise & delight interaction left them with a significantly better perception of the brand. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Regional Star- North America
- USAA provides a full range of financial products and services to the military community and their families.
- USAA achieved a 22 minute average response time and a 90% efficiency gain in member community social servicing. Read their winning 2017 Lithy Submission.
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world's biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T and Sephora.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lithium-celebrates-2017-lithy-awards-winners-300474811.html
SOURCE Lithium Technologies