"Klout allows our customers to understand influence, expertise and essential context about users," said Chris Moody, Vice President of Data Strategy of Twitter. "The new Klout Enrichment in Gnip 2.0 is a natural progression of our partnership and helps us ensure customers are equipped with the insights they need to make highly informed, actionable decisions."
The Klout Enrichment for Twitter's Gnip 2.0 includes:
- The Klout Score: The industry standard for at-a-glance social influence scoring.
- Klout Influence Topics: The top five topics an account drives engagement for and is known for.
- Klout Influence Expertise Scores: A measurement of how influential an account is in a given topic, compared to other relevant category influencers.
- Klout Interest Topics: The top five areas that an account is interested in, culled from posts, bios and engagement, authenticated against Klout's standards.
- Klout Interest Topic Scores: A measurement of how interested a user is in a given topic, relative to other interests deduced by Klout.
Klout offered the first online influence measurement system for individuals to gauge and track their impact on social channels and remains the undisputed leader in online influencer measurement. Acquired by Lithium in March 2014 and operating as a Lithium brand, Klout is a centerpiece to Lithium's social ecosystem, powering the data driving Community, Response and Reach products. Today, more than 750 million social profiles are contained in the Klout system, which evaluates more than 400 signals from social networks. Each day, more than 15 billion pieces of data are processed to update Klout Data.
Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world's best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers in more than 34 countries rely on Lithium to help them connect, engage, and understand their total community. With more than 100 million monthly visits over all Lithium communities and 750 million online profiles scored by Klout, Lithium has one of the largest digital footprints in the world. Using that data and the company's software, Lithium customers boost sales, reduce service costs, spark innovation, and build long-term brand loyalty and advocacy. To find out how Lithium can transform your business—and to share the experience enjoyed by 300 other leading brands around the world, visit www.lithium.com, join our community at community.lithium.com, or follow us on Twitter @LithiumTech. Lithium is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lithium-delivers-next-generation-data-for-twitters-gnip-20-with-klout-enrichments-300308336.html
SOURCE Lithium Technologies