Littlewoods Europe Press Release - Top Toys for Christmas
LONDON, October 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
It's all fun and games for the little ones at Littlewoods Europe this Christmas
As families everywhere prepare for the run up to Christmas, Littlewoods Europe are making parents' lives that little bit easier, with their Top Toys for Christmas collection, which features an extensive range of games and gifts to keep boys and girls of all ages entertained.
A longstanding firm favourite with kids around the world, the Furby Cool Interactive Toy is the perfect fantasy friend for children. With its high-quality, interactive feature, kids will love training their new pet to talk and dance.
My Little Pony lovers will adore the My Little Pony Magical Pony Express Train Set, which lets girls take their favourite pony friends to a range of different Ponyville locations. And after the European success of the summer blockbuster, boys will be thrilled to bring their favourite superhero to life with the Spiderman Web Shooting Spiderman action figure, which shoots motorised strings from both hands.
Parents will love watching their children's faces light up on Christmas day when they discover a VTech Innotab 2 Tablet underneath the wrapping paper. Available in both blue and pink, the touch screen tablet will keep kids under ten entertained for hours with its educational, but fun strategy games, ebooks, video player, art studio, piano and more.
Finally, older children will love playing Hasbro Monopoly Millionaire around the table with the family after their younger siblings have gone to bed. This version gives the classic game a glamorous twist with its lavish limos and movie premieres, but the addictive competitiveness is still there and parents will be just as hooked as the kids!
About Littlewoods Europe:
Littlewoods Europe launched on 27th August 2009 is aimed at women who want the convenience of home delivery from one of their favourite British on-line retailers. The delivery cost is €5 regardless of size of order. Littlewoods Europe delivers to 25 countries in Europe, including France, Spain, Cyprus and Malta.
The Littlewoods Europe site features over 15,000 product lines, from core categories of clothing, footwear, toys, kidswear & homeware.
Notes to editors:
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, VERY.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, K&Co, ISME.com
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest furniture retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- Shop online at http://www.littlewoodseurope.com, Littlewoods.com, Very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK.
SOURCE Littlewoods Europe