Live, and Learn as Four Seasons Creates New Experiences to Astound and Educate Plus: Get Away, Get More value packages now available for booking
TORONTO, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Holidays can create memories to last a lifetime – but what if they could do much more? Four Seasons invites travellers to discover diverse cultures, learn new skills, journey through history, and see the world as they never have before – all in luxurious Four Seasons style.
Always innovating, always imagining new ways to make travel more exciting and enriching, Four Seasons hotels and resorts have put together exclusive opportunities for exploration and learning that are as unique as their destinations. They're perfect for families – from moms, dads and children to grandparents, cousins and extended families – or friends travelling together, or couples getting away a deux to share the experience.
With every need anticipated and every detail attended to, guests have the freedom to fully immerse themselves in new adventures for mind, body and spirit that create unforgettable memories and lasting impressions for many years to come.
And, there's never been a better time: Just as many are planning summer vacations and those in the southern hemisphere dream of winter escape, Four Seasons introduces Get Away, Get More offers. Packages are available for booking now for stays from June 15 to September 15, 2014 at hotels around the world, including one of the year's most anticipated new resorts, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, opening this August. Package offers may include exceptional savings on room rates, complimentary breakfast, or the opportunity to experience more with a hotel or resort credit.
Consider the Possibilities
This year, custom itineraries and one-of-a-kind educational opportunities are as easy as booking a holiday with Four Seasons. A few of the experiences* that will both astound and educate in 2014 include:
- Fascinated by bats? While more than 100,000 trek to Lady Bird Lake's Congress Bridge annually to see where 1.5 million bats make their summer home, only guests of Four Seasons Hotel Austin get all the goodies included in the Go Batty! Family Package.
- Kids more interested in Bella and Edward than a vacation with family? In Hungary, they'll learn the legend – and gory truth – about Dracula in Vlad the Impaler's castle prison, with the Twilight Tour from Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest.
- Yearn for America's wild romantic past? In the majestic Rocky Mountains of Wyoming, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole offers a full curriculum in its new Wild West Academy, with hands-on classes ranging from wildlife safaris and Shoshone lore to gourmet dinners under a sparkling night sky.
- Looking to kick up your fitness regime a notch or two? Try muay thai – the Thai boxing discipline that means "the art of eight limbs." It can be challenging, but under the guidance of a former world champion at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand, it can be mastered by teens and adults of all ages and fitness levels.
- Want to bring all those school literature lessons to life? Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf presents an unforgettable Shakespearean London Day with backstage theatre tours, a period cooking class, learning how to write a sonnet and more.
- Love to make noise and dance? Guests of all ages join in the fun as Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita introduces Sega dancing, embodying the remote island's passion for music, colour and celebration. Participants even make their own Ravanne Rhythm, with hands-on instruction in making a ravanne drum.
- Love to immerse in new cultures? Four Seasons Resort Seychelles invites guests to get to know local Creole customs and fun with cooking and dance classes, favourite local children's games played by local children and a festive night featuring live music, performers and a fabulous Creole feast.
- Want to explore the "real" Australia? Four Seasons Hotel Sydney recommends Discovering Australian Bush, a full day tour that includes seeing native animals up close and personal, exploring unusual landscapes, and even a bushwalk guided by an indigenous elder.
Four Seasons also continues to offer one-of-a-kind experiences including the "Become an Elephant Researcher" at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand; the opportunity to "adopt" a coral reef at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora; the dream-come-true "Own a Pony Experience" at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire; the chance to be part of ongoing efforts to study and protect sea turtles at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies; or private tours of contemporary artist studios with Four Seasons Hotel Prague.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 92 hotels and private residences in major city centres and resort destinations in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
*For more options, as well as pricing, contact individual Four Seasons properties directly for details.
CONTACT: Thomas Bunn, 212-299-8960, Thomas.Bunn@zenogroup.com
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts