SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Seize your golden opportunity to rent the most iconic car Silicon Valley has to offer on the leading peer-to-peer car rental marketplace, Turo. This vehicle has accommodated the most brilliant minds and butts of Silicon Valley's greatest visionaries. And now – if you're smart – yours. The question is not whether you should rent this car, but rather: are you prepared for it to take you on the vision quest of your dreams?
The sleek, sexy-as-sin Ford Escape is swathed in branding from the legendary startup, Aviato. Perhaps you've heard of it? Aviato is much more than just a company acquired by Frontier Airlines – it was once the modest seed that helped to grow the giant redwood of Bachmanity Capital and the Palo Alto Hacker Hostel, both founded by distinguished Silicon Valley investor/visionary/mentor Erlich Bachman.
Before Turo, the only way to get this close to a vehicle of such storied history was – well, there wasn't one. But Bachman has generously agreed to release the beast from the driveway of his game-changing incubator, and let the masses experience the incomparable luxury and pure-adrenaline thrill that is driving a car emblazoned with the word "Aviato." "Aviato." "Aviato." It's written all over it.
So why rent the Aviato car? Why on God's green earth wouldn't you, is the real question. Amenities include:
- FREE pick-up and drop-off at SFO. As it says on the car, it will be on time. Always.
- Unlimited mileage because if you are driving a piece of Silicon Valley history, you know no limits.
- Leather seats that cradle your buttocks like the firm grasp of a loving mother.
- Built-in AC power outlet for any sort of device one could imagine.
- 6 CD Navigation GPS radio with 4" display and ergonomic joystick-button selector that will make you feel like a god among men.
- However, please note there is NO SMOKING in the car, even on special occasions. This cannot be emphasized enough. You will be charged $250 for any smoking, even marijuana. Do you understand?
The Car will be available first in San Francisco, California starting August 31st, and will later be available to rent in other select US cities over the next year.
Here's how Turo works: www.turo.com/how-turo-works
Turo is a car rental marketplace where local car owners provide travelers with the perfect vehicle for their next adventure. Across the country or across town, travelers choose from a unique selection of nearby cars, while car owners earn extra money and help fuel the adventures of travelers from around the world. A pioneer of the sharing economy and travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you rent is part of a story, not a fleet. Whether it's an F-150 truck to help out on moving day, a Tesla for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic VW bus for a picture-perfect road trip, travelers rent the car and own the adventure. Discover Turo at turo.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/live-like-a-silicon-valley-luminary-rent-erlich-bachmans-aviato-car-on-turo-300320515.html