Live Trend Micro Press Conference: Combating Advanced Persistent Threats with Trend Micro Custom Defense
CUPERTINO, Calif., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
CUPERTINO, Calif., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Today's most dangerous attacks are those targeted directly and specifically at an organization – its people, its systems, its vulnerabilities, its data. Combating these custom attacks requires a custom defense. Join Trend Micro (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704) CEO, Eva Chen, and CPO, Steve Quane, as they talk about the evolution and impact of APTs. Together, they will unveil a new Custom Defense solution that's going to change the way businesses fight targeted attacks. This virtual press conference and live Q&A session will be moderated by Tom Kellermann, VP of Cybersecurity for Trend Micro.
- WHO: Trend Micro executives Eva Chen, CEO, Steve Quane, CPO and Kevin Faulkner, Director, Enterprise Solutions Marketing at Trend Micro
- WHAT: Custom Defense – Why Advanced Persistent Threats are the most pressing security threat in the industry today and how Trend Micro's solution needs to be factored into every enterprise's risk management strategy.
- WHERE: PR Newswire Press Conference along with Q&A https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=11123&AffiliateKey=15113&AffiliateData=[TRENDMICRO]
- WHEN: Monday, October 8th at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET
Trend Micro will also be holding a Tweet Chat on APTs on October 9th
- Rik Ferguson, director of security research, Trend Micro @rik_ferguson
- Richard Stiennon, chief research analyst, IT-Harvest, @cyberwar and @stiennon
- Erica Benton, Sr. social media marketing manager, Trend Micro, @TrendMicro
- Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 9am Pacific Time
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704;TSE: 4704), the global leader in cloud security, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. Founded in 1988 in Southern California, and a pioneer in server security with over 20 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud computing security infrastructure, our products and services stop threats where they emerge – from the Internet. They are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
Additional information about Trend Micro Incorporated and the products and services are available at Trend Micro.com. This Trend Micro news release and other announcements are available at http://newsroom.trendmicro.com/ and as part of an RSS feed at www.trendmicro.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @TrendMicro.
SOURCE Trend Micro Incorporated