AUBURN HILLS, Mich., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Live webcasts and satellite feeds will be provided for Jeep® and Dodge brand product reveals at the 2013 New York Auto Show on March 27 and 28, along with on-demand webcast replays available beginning about two hours after the conclusion of the live program.
Running footage of each vehicle will be fed via satellite at the conclusion of each product reveal.
- Jeep reveal, 1:45 p.m.-2:10 p.m EDT March 27th
- Webcast at http://host4video.com/nyias13/jeep/
- Dodge reveal, 11:40 a.m.-12:05 p.m. EDT March 28th
- Webcast at http://host4video.com/nyias13/dodge/
- On-demand webcast replays available beginning about two hours after the conclusion of the live program at the same links.
- Satellite coordinates for live programs and b-roll feeds:
- All signals KU digital
- Satellite SES-2 @ 87W
- Transponder SES-2/K16
- Channel K16A
- D/L Frequency/pol 12,006.500 / V
- Bandwidth 9.00 MHz
- FEC 3/4
- Symbol Rate 6.1113
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC