NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
If you are part of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry, you must have this definitive reference guide.
Visiongain's new 813 page LNG Yearbook 2015 from business intelligence provider visiongain compiles all of the analysis and forecasts from visiongain's extensive database of LNG Infrastructure projects and industry knowledge of Large Scale Onshore LNG, FLNG, Small Scale LNG and LNG Carriers into one comprehensive document.
The 200,000 word yearbook is the definitive guide to the LNG infrastructure market, providing a comprehensive outlook on the LNG industry and its prospects over the next ten years.
Did You Know?
- The shale gas revolution in the US is driving interest in exporting gas as LNG.
- Australian liquefaction facilities will be finished soon and this will lead to a very well supplied LNG market.
- There is uncertainty about the viability of Canadian liquefaction facilities.
- There is excitement about new supplies of LNG coming from East Africa. The yearbook explains how the most likely demand scenario will affect spending on liquefaction infrastructure.
- There is some confusion about how Chinese demand for LNG will evolve. The yearbook explains how the most likely demand scenario will affect spending on regasification infrastructure.
These are examples of the business critical headlines that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the oil & gas industry more generally. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed? By ordering and reading our brand new LNG yearbook today you will be fully informed and ready to act.
Visiongain has calculated that global LNG infrastructure CAPEX will reach $77.417bn in 2015.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the LNG sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new yearbook you will receive 529 in-depth and unique tables, charts, graphs and 6 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The yearbook leverages a vast range of data sourced from visiongain's own proprietary LNG databases, extensive primary and secondary research, and analysis by visiongain's London based team of in-house industry analysts.
By ordering and reading this LNG yearbook today, you will stay better informed.
The yearbook answers the following questions:
- How will each LNG market and subsector grow and how much revenue will these submarkets account for by 2025?
- How will each large-scale onshore LNG infrastructure market grow and how much revenue will these submarkets account for by 2025? Will liquefaction or regasification be the main driver for the overall large-scale onshore LNG market in 2025?
- What are the market shares of the FLNG submarkets - LNG FPSO and FSRU - in FLNG in 2015, 2020 and 2025? Which FLNG sector will be the main driver for the overall FLNG market in 2025?
- How will each small-scale market and subsector grow and how much capex will these submarkets account for by 2025? Which of the small-scale LNG sectors (small-scale liquefaction, small-scale regasification, LNG satellite stations, LNG fuelling stations for road vehicles or LNG bunkering facilities for vessels) will be the main driver for the overall small-scale LNG market in 2025?
- How will the market shares for each LNG carrier submarket change during the period between 2015 and 2025? Which containment technology will be the main driver for the overall LNG carrier market in 2025: Moss, No.96, Mark III or SPB?
- Who are the leading LNG players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining the LNG sector?
- How has the oil price crash impacted spending and future capacity in the LNG market?
- What are the
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03186373-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001