Local Southern California Medical Technology Event Draws Big Name Speakers
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This September 10th and 11th, MEDevice San Diego Conference and Technology Showcase returns for its 4th installment. Just steps from the beach, MEDevice San Diego will feature brand new educational content focused on the issues that matter most to Southern California medical technology (medtech) professionals. MEDevice San Diego's multi-track conference format offers unrestricted session-hopping between two conference tracks, so attendees can customize their agendas.
This year's conference program features some truly impressive speakers, such as…
- Dr. Carlos Nunez, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, CAREFUSION
- Joni Foy, Ph.D, Office of Device Evaluation Deputy Director, FDA CENTER FOR DEVICES & RADIOLOGICAL HEALTH
- Hovik Gukasyan, PhD, Senior Principal Scientist, PFIZER
- Tom Judd, National Project Director, KAISER PERMANENTE CLINICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Paul Billings MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer, LIFE TECHNOLOGIES/THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
- Dr. Allison Komiyama, Director of Regulatory Affairs, NEOZENE
- Bruce Buckingham, Professor of Pediatrics & Endocrinology, STANFORD SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Monesh Patel, Senior Director of Systems Development - Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management, MEDTRONIC
In addition to comprehensive conference sessions, MEDevice provides attendees great sourcing opportunities with the Technology Showcase, a gathering of leading medical device suppliers and service providers. The networking opportunities continue with a friendly drinks reception for attendees to maximize their time with key influencers and potential clients.
MEDevice San Diego provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Learn from the industry's best on how to adapt to changing market needs & regulations
- Gain new skills and expertise to advance their medtech careers
- Connect with key influencers within the SoCal medical device community
- Unlock their company's potential, and see what's needed to take it to next level
Visit MEDeviceSD.com for more information.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3 million name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B-to-B communities and markets.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news and updates from across the businesses and selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
SOURCE UBM Canon