Logicalis US Offers "Big Data" Resources to Help CIOs Analyze, Act on Information Solution Provider Assists IT Pros in Examining Business Intelligence, Analytics Needs and Options
NEW YORK, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Organizations today are collecting so much data that it cannot be analyzed using traditional tools. But with the right tools in place, companies can use the deep information available at their fingertips to respond to business challenges and changes at the speed of thought. To help, Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (www.us.logicalis.com), is offering a number of tools through its SAP HANA initiative that will allow clients to explore HANA, and ultimately, to choose the right analytics platform for their specific needs so they can stop merely collecting data and start connecting with that data in meaningful ways.
"What's exciting about SAP HANA is that it's a platform designed for both data storage and data analytics," says Dan Quirk, SAP Practice Leader, Logicalis US. "SAP HANA has the capability to handle massive amounts of data, making it an ideal big data analytics and management tool that can eliminate the need for data marts, data warehouses and operational data stores. In addition to sizing, there are a number of things to consider when deploying an SAP HANA environment – things like disaster recovery; high availability; whether you want your HANA environment on premise, off premise or in the cloud; what kind of production environment and how many systems you need; and how the SAP HANA architecture will fit into your overall IT environment. These are the kinds of things Logicalis can help clients with, and we have created a number of tools to help our customers learn more and explore the possibilities that a HANA implementation can offer them."
Logicalis to CIOs: Explore SAP HANA
- Microsite: Explore Logicalis' SAP HANA microsite: http://ow.ly/xCSXA.
- Synopsis: What is SAP HANA and how can it benefit your company? Find out here: http://ow.ly/wYGUY.
- Sizing: Learn more about SAP HANA sizing here: http://ow.ly/wYGWG, and use Logicalis' SAP HANA sizing calculator to see what size fits your company best: http://ow.ly/wVzSm.
- Workshop: Find out what the Logicalis+SAP HANA Workshop can do for you: http://ow.ly/wVA59.
- eBook: Download a free Logicalis eBook, "SAP HANA: The Need for Speed": http://ow.ly/wYGZu.
- Data Sheets & Case Study: Read SAP HANA data sheets and a case study here: http://ow.ly/wYH2i.
- Videos: Watch Logicalis SAP HANA expert Dan Quirk discuss SAP modernization, SAP in the cloud, and big data in three short videos: http://ow.ly/wYH43.
- Related Press Releases from Logicalis:
- Logicalis US Asks Business Leaders What They're Doing with All that Data: http://ow.ly/wYH6i
- Logicalis US to CIOs: Get The Truth About SAP HANA: http://ow.ly/wYH8O
- Logicalis US Helps Clients Unlock the Value of Big Data: http://ow.ly/wYHbp
- Logicalis US to CIOs: SAP HANA is Not a One-Size-Fits-All Proposition: http://ow.ly/wYHcS
- Logicalis US Announces Strategic Partnership with itelligence: http://ow.ly/xAmyD
Want to Learn More?
- Visit Logicalis in the itelligence booth (#339) at Sapphire Now 2014: http://ow.ly/wVAcK.
- Not sure if HANA is the right fit? Logicalis offers an in-depth, one-on-one workshop held on-site at your company's location that will help identify the right business analytics solution for your company; find out more here: http://ow.ly/wVA59.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of approximately $1.5 billion from operations in Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $5 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.
SOURCE Logicalis US