Scope of the report
The research report includes the following segments:
Product scope: Logistics Services
Geographic scope: Iran, MENASA
End-user scope: Manufacturing Companies, Agriculture Companies, Mining Companies, Retail and Wholesale Trade Companies, Construction and Energy Companies, Transportation Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers
Industry size analysis and forecasts, global and regional trends, and freight analysis have also been provided for logistics services market.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry.
We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, transportation and logistics, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyse retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of logistics industry and how long it will continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the major modes of transportation used for freight movement and which freight mode has grown faster?
- What are the key economic and trade factors affecting the logistics services industry?
- How is the national development plan expected to contribute to the growth of the industry?
- What are the growth opportunities in this industry due to changes in government policies and proposed development plans?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4368417/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/logistics-industry-in-iran-forecast-to-2020-300368508.html