Castillo continues: "Simply collecting and organizing this information remains a challenge, much less using it to predict and counter upcoming threats. Our Real-time Integrated Threat Analytics Solution integrates all of these capabilities and delivers them through a user-friendly platform."
Analyze the past to understand and counter threats in the present
To recognize and counter potential threats in real-time, organizations must be able to analyze historical data and immediately compare it to streaming data. Logtrust's Real-time Integrated Threat Analytics Solution makes this easy, bringing real-time big data analytics to security with:
- Real-time Low Code, No Code Advanced Search and Analytics: Continuously ingest multiple log formats, conduct searches and queries on live and historical data via simple point-and-click, and initiate complex event processing--all without complicated coding.
- Storage of Historical Network Sessions and Events: Achieve ultra-fast historical analysis, selectively slice/dice and replay network sessions/events, and visualize the data through force-directed graphs and Sankey diagrams.
- Real-time Network Topology Event Analysis: Uncover live communications occurring with adversaries; hunt for dynamic event data changes in topology; search for both passive and active new event data changes.
- Network Packet Analysis: Conduct real-time monitoring on all ports, protocols, perimeters and internal traffic; detect volume changes for high-value asset data traffic that indicate suspicious activity.
- Statistical Pattern Learning and Active Defense: Conduct advanced statistical operations over time-sliced windows, uncover seasonality in data with Holt-Winter bands, and set up real-time alerting to counter threats based on your findings.
Through its partnership with Panda Security, Logtrust's solution also enables key capabilities of the Panda Adaptive Defense next-generation endpoint protection solution, such as the recording, visualization, analysis and reporting of endpoint and user events in real-time, for any period of time, such as in-depth executable activity, real-time vulnerability reporting, access to data and more.
See Real-time Threat Analytics in Action at RSA 2017
Visit us at booth #S2706 at the RSA Conference, February 13-17, San Francisco Moscone Center, and meet with our threat and security experts who'll demo how Panda Security, GoNet, and ElevenPaths "Analyze the Past to Understand the Present" using Logtrust's Real-time Integrated Threat Analytics Solution.
Logtrust is a Real-Time Big Data-in-Motion platform offering Fast Data, Big Data analytics through a solution that enables real-time analytics for operations, fraud, security, marketing, IoT and other aspects of business. Recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, Logtrust is intuitive, interactive, and collaborative, with no coding required, guided widgets, and out-of-the-box advanced interactive contextual dashboards. The platform provides a completely real-time experience, with new events always available for query and visualization, and pre-built queries always updated with the most recent events. The highly customizable solution works non-intrusively with your system, with agentless collectors and forwarders, platform remote APIs to check health, and all capabilities callable via REST APIs. Service is always on with cross-cloud region disaster recovery, and data is always hot and unmodified (to meet data reliability and integrity compliance requirements). Logtrust is located at the epicenter of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA, and further serves its global clients through offices in New York and Madrid. Visit www.logtrust.com for more information.
Logtrust is a trademarks of Logtrust, Inc., in the United States, Spain, and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/logtrust-debuts-real-time-integrated-threat-analytics-solution-program-at-rsa-2017-300406855.html