LONDON, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Top 10 Boots-
Practical, chic, stylish and comfortable - give us one good reason not to love boots! Boots are perfect for the unpredictable Irish weather and can easily translate from a winter to spring wardrobe. From UGGs to platforms, knee-high numbers to ankle cuties, a good pair of boots is a must-have for all fashionistas.
Here is our pick of the top 10 boots for your wardrobe, all available at the click of a mouse from http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie:
1. South Dee Leather Ankle Boots, €79 - country and western is given a rocker edge with stud detailing.
2. South Dillard Leather Knee High Flat Boots, €104 - perfect on those cold, wet mornings, these boots will keep your toes warm, dry and stylish all day long!
3. Dr Martens Core Castel 8 Eyelet Floral Boots, €119 -these 90s- grunge classic Dr Martens are given a spring update with floral prints.
4. Bertie Polencia Low Chelsea Boots, €119 - perfect for wearing with your favourite pair of floral or coloured skinny jeans.
5. Love Label DelanoStudded Lace Up Work Boots, €57 - edgy and cool, these statement boots are great worn with leggings and a leather biker jacket for a shopping trip.
6. Love Label Dempster Suede Flat Boots, €64 - these cute and stylish boots are perfect for teaming with pretty tea dress for a casual, feminine look.
7. Love Label Denberg Heel Platform Biker Boots, €64 - for a killer heeled boot, look no further! These biker boots look great worn with black skinny jeans or leather-look leggings on a night out.
8. Love Label Streisand Platform Ankle Boots €57 - available in leopard print, burgundy or Aztec print, these boots will instantly give any outfit some added sass-appeal
9. South Azzara Casual Leather Ankle Boots, €89 - with their slouch style, this leather boots epitomise laidback casual chic.
10. Bertie Aztec Western Boots, €143 - the 'western' trend is here to stay for the foreseeable fashion future and these boots will be great when the festival season comes around!
Put your best 'boot' forward this season - go online to http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie today!
About Littlewoods Ireland http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie
Littlewoods Ireland is one of Ireland's largest shop at home retailers, offering convenient online and catalogue shopping. Formerly Family Album and Kays, the company rebranded to become Littlewoods Ireland in June 2007. Littlewoods Ireland is owned by Littlewoods Shop Direct Group, the UK's largest Home Shopping Business.
Littlewoods Ireland offers a wide range of well known high-street fashion brands, such as Miss Sixty, Firetrap, French Connection, Oasis and many more. Exclusive to Littlewoods Ireland, is uber trendy own brand, Love Label. In addition to its comprehensive women's, men's and children's clothing range, Littlewoods Ireland also offers a wide variety of homeware, appliances, electronics, jewellery and toys, providing the complete department store shopping experience.
For more information about Littlewoods Ireland, to order a catalogue or to shop online, visit http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie
SOURCE Littlewoods Ireland