Looking for the Perfect Gift? Go! Calendars, Games & Toys and Calendars.com Recommends Unique Gifts for the Hard-to-Buy-For Person New, exclusive games and personalized photo calendars and books will please everyone on your list, while pleasing your wallet
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year retailers publish lists of top-selling toys or hot tech gadgets. What about affordable gifts for the hard-to-buy-for person? This year Go! Calendars, Games & Toys and Calendars.com has a list of unique gifts, all less than $30, that even Scrooge would like.
"Customers always ask for gift suggestions for that one person on their list who has everything," said Jennifer Schubert, vice president, merchandising for Go! Calendars, Games & Toys and Calendars.com. "This year, affordability is the key. We suggest customers look for items exclusive to one retailer or products that may be personalized."
The list includes games that are currently available at the company's Go! Games stores and custom products available on the company's Calendars.com website. The personalized products are available within a week, making all the products great for last-minute shoppers. Best of all, items on the list cost less than $30.
- Damn You Autocorrect: The Board Game ($29.99) – Based on the popular website, Damn You Autocorrect is the game of text message madness. Players have 30 seconds to guess what the mixed up message on the card really means. The game is exclusive to Go! Games stores.
- Psych-a-Doodle: The Board Game ($20.99) – Based on the popular book, Psych-a-Doodle starts with a half-finished doodle that players complete. This game is fun for the whole family and is exclusive to Go! Games stores.
- TriFolio calendars ($13.29) – This innovative, customizable calendar includes three separate frames and can be hung vertically or horizontally. Display any picture or calendar month in any order you wish. The durable three-frame system comes with built-in plastic protectors you can write on and wipe off. TriFolio calendars can be purchased at any Go! Calendars store.
- Custom photo calendars – All professional-quality personalized calendars are full-sized wall calendars, saddle-stitched and come shrink-wrapped in plastic. The calendar images are 12 in. by 12 in. with full-bleed images; dates and logos can be added to the calendar. Twelve-month calendars are $19.99 and 18-month calendars are $23.99. Customers usually receive their calendars within a week of ordering at Calendars.com. Order by Dec. 12 to receive by Christmas.
- Custom Social Photobooks ($9.99) – Customers can quickly create a 5 in. x 7 in. Photobook using photos from Facebook and Instagram or by uploading pictures from their computer. Once synced with Facebook, customers can choose particular photos, albums or even fill a book with pictures tagged of them and another person together. The 18-page Photobook contains 40 images and is printed on high-quality paper with square-saddle stitching. Customers usually receive their photobooks within a week of ordering at Calendars.com. Order by Dec. 12 to receive by Christmas.
There are nearly 1,000 Go! Calendars, Games & Toys stores across the United States. For the nearest location, visit http://www.calendarholdings.com/locator.asp. While at the store, customers may pick up a coupon for free shipping for their Calendars.com purchases.
About Go! Calendars, Games & Toys
Based in Austin, Texas, Go! Calendars, Games & Toys is America's premier seasonal retailer of calendar, game, and toy products. The company opened its first stores in 1993 and now operates more than a thousand stores in malls across the United States under the Go! Calendars, Go! Games and Go! Toys and bookexpress brands. Mall stores range in size from a free-standing kiosk to a 6,000 square foot multi-concept superstore. Go! Calendars, Games & Toys is part of Calendar Holdings LLC.
Founded in 1999, Calendars.com brings together the latest Internet technology with the world's largest calendar inventory to create the Web's biggest and best calendar store. The website offers more than 6,500 calendars and 4,000 games, puzzles, as well as gift items for dog lovers. Calendars.com is an affiliate of Calendar Holdings, LLC and is based in Austin, Texas.
SOURCE Go! Calendars, Games & Toys; Calendars.com