ORLANDO, Fla, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lover's Lane leads to Ruth's Chris Steak House where guests can rely on resident experts to plan the perfect romantic dinner for two. Whether popping the question or celebrating each other, Ruth's Chris takes care of all the important details – big and small.
"Last year over 200,000 couples in the United States became engaged on Valentine's Day. This is one night that you don't want to leave to chance, and Ruth's Chris can take care of everything from planning to proposal." said Misty Deflitch, Ruth's Chris Steak House wedding planner and catering expert. "When couples want an unbelievable experience and unforgettable moment, we make it happen and love doing it."
If you're popping the question, Misty offers these five suggestions:
- Make a reservation and notify the restaurant in advance of any special requests, such as:
- Do you have a favorite table? Ask for it.
- Pre-order a favorite bottle of wine or champagne so that it is waiting at your table.
- Ask the hostess to pass your camera to the server to snap photos of the big moment.
- Keep ordering simple to calm nerves. Try Ruth's Chris Valentine's Day special menu.
- Pop the question over dessert. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we often write "Will You Marry Me" in chocolate on the dessert plate.
- By popping the question at a special spot like Ruth's Chris Steak House, you now have a memorable experience and one that can be revisited every year to mark the celebration.
From February 13-16, 2014, indulge in a special Valentine's Day Surf & Turf menu. Aside from Ruth's Chris signature sizzling steaks, guests can enjoy the perfectly paired Twin Cold Water Lobster Tails with a choice of Filet ($47.95) or Ribeye ($57.95). For the ultimate experience, Ruth's Classics are available – a complete meal that includes a starter, entrée, personal side dish and dessert – and start at $42.95.
To view the entire menu and make a reservation, call the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House location or visit www.ruthschris.com. Reservations are recommended.
About Ruth's Chris Steak House
Ruth's Chris Steak House is the largest upscale steak house company in the world, with nearly 140 restaurant locations around the globe. Founded in New Orleans by Ruth Fertel in 1965, Ruth's Chris specializes in USDA Prime grade steaks served in Ruth's Chris signature fashion ... "sizzling."
About Ruth's Hospitality Group
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) is a leading restaurant company focused on the upscale dining segment. The Company owns the Ruth's Chris Steak House, Mitchell's Fish Market, Mitchell's Steakhouse and Cameron's Steakhouse concepts. With more than 150 company- and franchisee-owned locations worldwide, Ruth's Hospitality Group was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida.
SOURCE Ruth's Chris Steak House