NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global low-calorie sweeteners market will see significant growth in the next ten years, doubling in its size by 2025. Visiongain estimates that in 2015 the market will be worth $11.4bn. The major drivers of the low-calorie sweeteners market include the growing demand for diet food, increasing levels of obesity, diabetes and other metabolic disorders. Moreover, in a market environment where sugar prices are constantly rising, food and beverage manufacturers are forced to look for ingredients that can substitute an expensive product. In light of this, non-caloric sweeteners are seen as sugar alternatives which comply with consumer needs for healthy food.
The low-calorie sweeteners market report comprises the analysis of eight major low-calorie sweeteners submarkets including stevia, xylitol, aspartame, sucralose, cyclamate, saccharin, Ace-K and the segment of the other low-calorie sweeteners. Natural low-calorie sweeteners are seen as the most promising segment of the market in the long term. The major driver of this category is the increasing demand for natural ingredients. At the same time, various segments within the synthetic sweeteners market will experience a slowdown in sales and decreasing annual growth rates.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Low-calorie sweeteners sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new market forecasts, original analysis, profiles of the leading low-calorie sweeteners companies and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Low-Calorie Sweeteners Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Low Calorie Artificial Sweeteners and Natural Sweeteners
What is the future of the low-calorie sweeteners market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee in this 118 page that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
View global Low-Calorie Sweeteners market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Our report provides 126 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future low-calorie sweeteners market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the low-calorie sweeteners sector
Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the low-calorie sweeteners industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these low-calorie sweeteners submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Stevia Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Xylitol Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aspartame Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Sucralose Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Cyclamate Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Saccharin Submarket forecast 2015-2025
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03044912-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001