The new release of MarketingCentral will include:
1) APR and mortgage insurance calculators for rate sheets and open house flyers
2) Social media badges and ads that can be uploaded directly to Facebook® and LinkedIn® profiles
3) Automated approval workflow for any materials that can be edited by a loan officer but need marketing and compliance sign-off before deployment or download
4) Easier access to third-party CRM systems and databases to eliminate data uploads for direct mail and email campaigns
5) Support for single sign-on with internal systems
6) Multiple products packaged into a single offering, i.e. recruiting flyer with company information flyer, and multiple marketing samples
7) Availability of wide-format printing for yard signs and banners
As part of the MarketingCentral service, LoyaltyExpress writers and graphic designers work with clients to create as much content as they desire, and fulfill any print, direct mail or email from the system.
"Marketing departments are leveraging access to our writers and designers more and more every day as the race to stay relevant with the most up-to-date and compliant content becomes paramount," said Mary Beth Doyle, founder of LoyaltyExpress, the only mortgage marketing company serving as a Top 50 Critical Vendor to a Top Three global bank. "Our teams allow marketing professionals to work more strategically instead of manually, and these new enhancements will make their jobs even easier."
As part of its stringent commitment to client privacy, LoyaltyExpress does not publicly reveal customer names. To learn more, call (877) 938.1175 or visit www.loyaltyexpress.com.
LoyaltyExpress simplifies CRM and marketing automation for banks and mortgage companies, including one of the top three retail lenders in the nation. Its flagship solution, CustomerManager, is an enterprise-wide, Software-as-a-Service platform that combines lead management, email and direct mail campaigns with a 360-degree view of each loan officer's customers, partners and prospects. The MarketingCentral service delivers a web-based sales collateral store powered by custom content creation and integrated print fulfillment. LoyaltyExpress eliminates the need to share sensitive customer data with multiple vendors and has a team of world-class marketing and branding experts with extensive experience in the mortgage industry. For more information, visit www.loyaltyexpress.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/loyaltyexpress-releases-marketingcentral-20-300395330.html