NEW YORK, July 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LRN, the leader in Ethics & Compliance knowledge solutions and advisory services, today announced the addition of ten new training courses to its award-winning online education library.
"For the last 20 years we have been working with exceptional instructional designers, subject matter experts and interactive media artists to bring complex, challenging material to life," said Jean-Marc Levy, President, Ethics & Compliance Solutions at LRN. "We're proud that our investment in engaging, accessible course development is inspiring principled performance in workforces around the world."
The new training courses, which feature a variety of topics, lengths and instructional styles, include:
- Catalyzing Conversations Toolkit: Data Privacy and Protection – EU Edition – The materials in this toolkit provide everything employers need to engage a general audience in an offline conversation around the topic of data privacy and protection, specifically for participants in the European Union.
- Code of Conduct Part I & Part II – These modular Code of Conduct courses use a conversational tone, vibrant imagery and challenging, real-life scenarios to help employees recognize the business benefits that can be derived from ethical, values-based behavior.
- Developing an Ethical Culture –This course describes the company's commitment to fostering a healthy corporate culture and examines each individual's responsibility to help maintain that culture.
- Monster at Work: A Workplace Bullying Vignette – This course is designed to increase awareness of the types and effects of bullying in the workplace.
- The Impostor: A Careful Communications Game – This course is designed to illustrate the importance of careful communication and the potential consequences of careless communication.
- Too Much Information – A Social Networking Vignette – This course is designed to increase (or refresh) awareness of the proper use of social networking.
- Wide World of Workplaces: An Ethical Leadership Vignette – This course is designed to increase awareness around ethical leadership.
- Inside-Out E-mail: Proprietary Information and Cybersecurity – This course is designed to refresh awareness around the importance of protecting company proprietary information
- Protecting Intellectual Property: Trade Secrets – This course identifies characteristics that elevate normal competitive information to the level of a trade secret, and describes some steps employees can take to protect their company's trade secrets from outsiders.
For more information about LRN's educational offerings and advisory services, visit: LRN.com.
About LRN: Inspiring Principled Performance
Since 1994, LRN has helped over 20 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create compliant cultures and sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: all are a product of principled performance. LRN works with organizations in more than 100 countries and has offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Mumbai.
For more information, visit www.LRN.com, find us on Twitter @LRN, or call: 800 529 6366 or 646 862 2040