LuciadRIA: For the Development of Geospatial Situational Awareness Browser-Based Applications
WASHINGTON DC, August 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Luciad, the market leader in high performance visualization for Situational Awareness applications is pleased to announce the availability of its new innovative product: LuciadRIA™.
LuciadRIA enables the development of advanced and easy-to-use cross-browser based Geospatial Situational Awareness applications using the available web-based technologies of today (HTML5, AJAX, etc).
LuciadRIA has specific benefits for the development of applications in the Defense, Security and Aeronautical domains. Luciad has been in close contact with architects and experts from Eurocontrol, FAA, NATO and other leading organizations in these domains. Together we defined the requirements that satisfy the needs for the development of Rich Internet Applications.
LuciadRIA offers the ability to load, visualize and share Geospatial information and create a full Situational Understanding within browser-based environments.
The following capabilities are examples, which demonstrate LuciadRIA's high value for the Defense, Security and Aeronautical domains:
- High performance visualization of imagery, vector based data and dynamic content such as track feeds
- Fully leverages HTML 5 technology for a better interactive user experience
- Full desktop-like capabilities including editing of content and map annotations
- Support for standard web services and other web technology as defined by W3C, OGC, and other leading Standards Organizations
- Support for all commonly used browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, …) including those for mobile devices (iOS, Android, …)
If you would like more information about LuciadRIA please contact us at LuciadRIA@luciad.com
Luciad is the supplier of choice for leading Systems Integrators, for their Situational Awareness applications in mission-critical C4ISR and ATC/ATM systems. Luciad's International customer base includes Boeing, Cassidian, EADS, EUROCONTROL, FAA, Lockheed Martin, LVNL, NATO, NATS, Saab, Sagem, Thales and Thales Raytheon Systems.