Macecraft Software Releases jv16 PowerTools 2012 Utility Suite
PORI, Finland, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With major performance and user interface improvements, jv16 PowerTools 2012 is set to offer its ever-expanding user base an increased level of computing performance, security and control. The Windows Utility software has been hugely popular for over a decade as it allows Windows to operate more smoothly, faster and in a much safer manner.
The software is simple to use and its main tools work by upholding the integrity of the Windows registry. Besides this very important task, jv16 PowerTools also brings a number of other very useful functions to the table. It is for these reasons that jv16 PowerTools has built such a loyal following. Users understand the need to have a smoothly running system, more control over their privacy and more protection against malware.
This release from Macecraft Software is just the latest in a line of updates and improvements. VP of Macecraft, Jouni Flemming, stated, "jv16 PowerTools 2012 demonstrates our keen eye for detail and the high standards that the company upholds. This release brings with it entirely new tools that have taken months to refine."
The 2012 edition comes with significant improvements, such as a brand new tool called Immunize My Computer. The tool allows users to update their system's host file quickly and easily by blacklisting known malware spreading websites. This can all be done with a single click.
Other improvements include:
- Even more powerful scanning features have been added to Clean and Fix My Computer, providing greater safety and security for users.
- Major performance enhancements of the Software Uninstaller. This tool can now quickly find and list more software leftovers that block up the system, and can then uninstall this data.
- Users now have much easier access to Mass file rename, merge files, split files, remove files on reboot, find and replace data inside files and wipe files features from the main program window.
- Improved performance of the Disk Wiper.
- Improved accuracy of the registry cleaner engine.
- Full support for Windows 8.
- Updates to translation files are now downloaded automatically from the Macecraft server, no need to download the entire program again only to get a new version of a translation.
A fully functional 60-day free version of jv16 PowerTools 2012 is available for download. This is the same version that paying customers receive, and it is not feature limited in any way. You can download it from: http://www.macecraft.com/download/jv16powertools2012/.
Supported operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The product fully supports both 32 bit and 64 versions of Windows and scans both the 64 bit and 32 bit views of the registry in 64 bit systems.
Installation instructions: Do not install over any previous version of PowerTools. Install PowerTools 2012 to a new directory, or uninstall the previous version first.
The price of the product for new customers is only $29.95. Customers who have bought the 2011 version in September of 2011 or later are entitled for a free update. Customers who have bought any product from Macecraft are entitled to update with a discounted price of $5.95.
For more information:
Veera Peltonen (Ms.) Public Relations & Marketing
Phone: +358 44 330 4180
To learn more about jv16 Powertools 2012:
To download a fully functional 60-day trial of jv16 Powertools 2012:
SOURCE Macecraft Software
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.