Mail2World Releases OutlookSync 2.0 for Business Accounts with Customizable Sync Settings
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Mail2World, Inc., a leading global provider of advanced hosted email messaging and collaboration solutions, is proud to announce the version 2.0 release of OutlookSync, a tool to accelerate productivity and convenience for its thousands of business accounts. The latest product update offers new, deeper customized Sync settings. The OutlookSync version 2.0 can be downloaded via Mail2World's administration control panel or by contacting your business administrator.
OutlookSync 2.0 works seamlessly as a connector between Microsoft® Outlook and Mail2World online email and collaboration solutions by synchronizing contacts, calendars, notes and tasks in real-time. Synced data includes names, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, calendar entries, reminders, notes and tasks, among other data. With version 2.0 release, you can now customize your sync settings and set a date range of events to synchronize and also sync your contacts to selected or specified groups.
- One-way Sync - An option to copy changes from online services to Outlook and vice versa.
- Two-way Sync - Making it simple to sync changes between online contacts, calendars, notes and tasks and Outlook in both directions.
- Flexible Sync - User can sync Outlook at any time either manually or by scheduling it automatically.
- Convenience - Windows® taskbar system icon offers notifications and easy access to settings.
- Compatibility - Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7 and XP, and Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Language Support - Now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic with more languages being supported.
- Trusted and Secure - Secure user authentication and data transfer via SSL 3.3 makes the new tool safe and secure to use.
New OutlookSync 2.0 features enhancements:
- Contacts/calendar sync with Gmail, Yahoo or Exchange.
- Sync new contacts to a specified group.
- Custom Sync all contacts or selected groups.
- Select date rage of events to synchronize your data. Option to not allow calendar events to be synched prior to a specified date.
- Desktop taskbar notification icon.
- Date and time stamp – see the date and time of your last successful sync plus number of contacts synced.
- Sync process status – shows you sync process during synching. (i.e. "1 out of 1500 contacts")
OutlookSync 2.0 is available to all of Mail2World accounts, including business, government and educational institutions around the world.
For more information about OutlookSync, visit http://www.mail2world.net/en/outlooksync
Mail2World, Inc., (www.mail2world.net) designs, delivers and supports an award-winning suite of carrier-class, web-based, private-label messaging, email hosting and collaboration solutions for businesses. With the richest email feature set in the industry, Mail2World's customer base includes hundreds of reputable brands and prominent organizations from around the world, such as publicly traded corporations, telecom carriers, mobile operators and some of the most-recognized universities and online social portals.
All trademarks and trade names mentioned herein are the properties of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
Media Questions & Inquiries:
(310) 209-0060 x103
Media Contact: Erika Magana, Mail2World, Inc., 310-209-0060, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mail2World, Inc.