Make it a Snap-on Father's Day Wide Assortment of Options Makes Snap-on Tools the Perfect Gift for Dad
KENOSHA, Wis., May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Ugly tie? No! World's No. 1 Dad t-shirt? Absolutely not. Snap-on tools for Father's Day? Now, that's the perfect present.
"By giving Snap-on tools, you will give Dad something he needs and something he really wants," said Alicia Smales, vice president of marketing for Snap-on Tools. "Snap-on tools are a great Father's day gift that Dad can use for many years to come. An ugly tie, not so much."
Snap-on's Dad's Picks are available for order at www.snapon.com. Quantities are limited and no rain checks will be available for these items.
4-Piece Striking Prybar Set with Knife (green-SPBS704GKER; red- SPBS704OKER)
- Ergonomic shape and contour handle matched to the blade length for optimum leverage
- Blade extends through handle and makes contact with end cap to provide a solid striking force
2-Piece 3/8-inch Variable Length Extension Set (202FXKV)
- Includes four inch variable extension and seven inch variable extension
- A low clearance problem solver
- Precision cold-forged construction for robust performance
11-Piece 1/4-inch Drive, Fractional, Low Profile Ratchet/Socket Set (111RT)
- Low profile, easy-action reverse lever sockets combine with 0 degrees mini ratcheting wrench to access the tightest areas
- 72-gear teeth require minimal movement in tight areas
- Thin handle cross section allows for greater accessibility in tight quarters
Blue-Point™ Tool Sets
- 85-Piece 3/8-inch General Service Set (BLPGSS3885)
- High grade steel alloy
- Exceeds ANSII standards
- Lifetime warranty on all tools
- 62-Piece 1/4-inch General Service Set (BLPGSS1462)
- Standard sockets range from sizes 3/16-inch to 5/8-inch: metric sockets range from 4 mm to 14 mm
- Both sets feature shallow and deep sockets
- Will fit under most car or truck seats
- 37-Piece 3/8-inch General Service Set (BLPGSS3837)
- Great for use at home or on the road
- Compact case fits under the truck seat or in a kitchen drawer
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,500 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.4 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools