Make Restaurant-Quality Burgers On The Grill With New Steakhouse Burger Seasonings From McCormick® Grill Mates® Additional new products help grillers get big flavor all summer long
SPARKS, Md., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for Memorial Day weekend, McCormick, a global leader in flavor, is introducing new seasoning mix-ins for burgers to help grillers make juicy masterpieces at home.
"Burgers are a common 'go-to' choice for the grill, but it's not just about shaking salt and pepper on a patty anymore," said Chef Kevan Vetter of the McCormick Kitchens. "We're seeing more and more 'better burgers,' with grillers mixing flavor into the ground meat, stuffing with cheese and chilies and piling high with unique toppings, from potato chips to Asian pickled vegetables."
New Grill Mates Steakhouse Burger Seasonings
Each Steakhouse Burger seasoning packet contains enough big, bold flavor to season four to six patties (one pound of ground meat) and give grillers the opportunity to make their own restaurant-quality burgers at home:
- Smoky Applewood Seasoning: Add smoke to burger night along with chili pepper, molasses and cider vinegar.
- Steakhouse Mushroom Seasoning: Create a steakhouse burger with mushroom, onion, garlic and black pepper.
- Classic Burger Seasoning: This blend of onion, mustard, garlic and red bell pepper is a favorite.
More Smokin' New Products for the Grates
Grillmasters will have everything they need to maximize flavor in all their grilled foods with three new marinades and a versatile chipotle shake-on seasoning:
- Grill Mates Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning: This shake-on seasoning features a versatile blend of chipotle peppers, roasted garlic and smoked paprika. Try it on everything from potatoes and vegetables to chicken and shrimp.
- Grill Mates Island Woodfire Grill Marinade: This island-inspired blend of allspice and ginger, along with chili pepper, will bring robust flavor to shrimp, chicken and pork. Just add cider vinegar and oil.
- Lawry's Cajun Marinade with Zatarain's Authentic New Orleans Flavor: This New Orleans-inspired pour-on marinade is made with Zatarain's spices and seasonings, including chili pepper, cumin and oregano.
- Lawry's Sweet Southern BBQ Marinade with Lawry's Seasoned Salt: An expert blend of tomato, molasses and garlic is combined with the iconic taste of Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt in this sweet, smoky, pour-on marinade.
Grilling Flavor Forecast 2014
Check out more of the top trends sizzling on grills this season, from fired-up chilies and Indian flavor exploration to creating big flavor from small grills in the Grill Mates & Lawry's Flavor Forecast 2014: GRILLING EDITION at www.grillingflavorforecast.com.
Look for Grill Mates and Lawry's products in the spice, seasoning mix or marinade aisle of stores nationwide. Join the Grillerhood on Facebook, the largest social media community dedicated to helping you make the most of your grates. For more summer recipes, visit www.McCormick.com and find us on Pinterest.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor with more than $4 billion in annual sales. McCormick manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses – in more than 125 countries and territories. Since Willoughby M. McCormick founded the company selling root beer extract in 1889, McCormick has demonstrated a strong commitment to the communities in which it operates and the planet as a whole. Innovation in flavor and a clear focus on employee engagement and product quality has allowed McCormick to grow its business globally and become the flavor leader it is today. Visit mccormick.com, mccormickcorporation.com and Facebook.com/McCormickSpice for more information.
SOURCE McCormick & Company