Make the Grade... Fashionably & Affordably The Outlet Shops of Grand River Defines This Year's Hottest Back-to-School Styles
LEEDS, Ala., Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Outlet Shops of Grand River, a distinctive outlet shopping destination located minutes from Downtown Birmingham, knows back-to-school shopping can often lead to that annual summertime argument: they want the latest trends, you want the deepest savings.
According to The Outlet Shops of Grand River Fashion and Style Expert Lilliana Vazquez, a noted stylist known for hosting Style Check and That's So New York along with appearances on The Nate Berkus Show and New York Live, the savings offered every day at outlet centers can help parents save dramatically on the clothing and accessories their kids want most.
"We tend to think the latest styles from popular designer labels will cost us dearly," explains Vazquez. "These days as we continue to find ways to stretch our dollars farther, back-to-school shoppers will be delighted to see this season's hottest fashions are available at the outlets for a fraction of their regular retail cost."
At daily savings up to 65 percent off regular retail, The Outlet Shops of Grand River offers shoppers a full range of popular back-to-school brands including Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap Factory Store, The Children's Place, Gymboree, Tommy Hilfiger Factory Store and Nike Factory Store, among many more.
This academic year, Vazquez and The Outlet Shops of Grand River offer their picks on must-have fashions sure to be on every student's back-to-school shopping list:
- Get Graphic: Begin the school year showing off a piece of your personality in a graphic t-shirt or tank top. Choose from a variety of images and colors at Aeropostale, rue21 and Tommy Hilfiger Company Store.
- Jivin' Jeggings: Masquerading as a favorite pair of denim jeans but warmer and even more durable, jeggings are all the ultimate in comfort and style for heading back to class. Pair them with a colorful tunic or cardigan available at Justice, The Children's Place or Gymboree Outlet.
- Kick it Up: Gone are the day of plain white sneakers. Head over to Nike Factory Store, Skechers or Famous Footwear Outlet for a new pair of kicks in vibrant aqua, yellow or fuchsia that will instantly take any casual ensemble up a notch and a half.
- Pep Rally Pizazz: Show your team spirit in the classroom without saying a word wearing varsity-inspired and sport team jerseys, vests, sweats, hats and hoodies. A current and sporty fashion trend, and one that never goes out of style, visit Gap Factory Store, LIDS or VF Outlet and cheer your team to victory.
- Dapper in Denim: Skinny, tapered, cropped, boot cut, flared...whatever your fit, denim jeans must always be one thing...fabulous! Stop by Banana Republic Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store or Guess Factory Store for new jeans sure to knock 'em over in homeroom.
About The Outlet Shops of Grand River
Located at Exit 140 along the I-20 corridor between Birmingham and Atlanta in Leeds, Ala., The Outlet Shops of Grand River features more than 65 leading designer and brand-name stores including Banana Republic Factory Store, DKNY, Guess Factory Store, Kenneth Cole, Justice, Nine West Outlet, Nike Factory Store and Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, among many more, which offer savings up to 65 percent off regular retail prices every day. For more information about The Outlet Shops of Grand River including a complete store directory, shopping hours and driving directions, please visit www.shopsofgrandriver.com.
SOURCE The Outlet Shops of Grand River