MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Emerging Market and Economic Development Innovation Global Vice President Sath Rao, Senior Economic Consultant Craig Parker and Chief Economist Dr. Vinnie Aggarwal
With 2014 underway, there have been unprecedented financial capital outflows from emerging markets and a number of emerging economies vulnerable to capital outflows; the risks and volatility in markets have also increased. Cheaper U.S. shale gas has already affected the global energy supply pattern. These shifting patterns will affect many economies and industries. However, not all will be susceptible to the same risks, and some may perform better than others.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- How your business performance correlates to economic and industry indicators
- How to gauge changing global and regional growth patterns, allowing companies to map business performance against a variety of industry and economic benchmarks
- An understanding of the uncertainties while investing in emerging markets
Business leaders, now more than ever, need short-term industry and economic forecasts and must have the ability to analyze the data to track dependencies and drivers of growth. This briefing will provide a unique opportunity to navigate a ground-breaking tool from Frost & Sullivan, based on data in our Global Economic Tracker – Insights and Trends (GET-IT) as well as the Growth Analytical Predictor (GAP), giving clients a greater understanding of volatility and the ability to track trends and correlation on a short-term basis.
"Unforeseen economic volatility will have a significant impact on company revenue if not better understood or forecast," said Frost & Sullivan Emerging Market and Economic Development Innovation Global Vice President Sath Rao. "The threat of a slowdown in emerging markets in 2014 and the lingering fragilities in industrialized economies will make it imperative for corporations to trace and analyze the interconnectivities between revenue growth and important economic and industry indicators."
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's global Emerging Market Innovation practice, please visit: http://www.emi.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan