LONDON, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Malaysia is one of the fastest growing economies in ASEAN region with a population of around 30 million. Major automotive OEMs such as Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan, Peugeot, Volvo, BMW, Ford, Renault, Hino, Land Rover, Mazda, etc., have established their manufacturing plants in Malaysia to address domestic and export demand for automobiles in neighboring countries, thereby driving huge demand for automotive tyres in the country. As of 2014, Malaysia's vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) stood at around 400 vehicles per 1,000 people. Continuing increase in vehicle ownership coupled with the country's growing infrastructure are forecast to drive modest growth in Malaysia tyre market over the next five years.
According to "Malaysia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", replacement tyre market in Malaysia accounted for around 73% market share in 2014, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2020. Major factors driving growth in Malaysia tyre market include increasing vehicle sales and expanding automobile fleet in the country. The tyre market in the country is dominated by passenger car tyre segment, followed by two-wheeler tyre segment, which cumulatively captured a market share of about 90% in the country's tyre demand in 2014. Continental, Toyo Tires, Goodyear, Friendship Rubber Industry, Michelin, Bridgestone, Yokohama and Hankook are few of the leading tyre companies operating in the country. "Malaysia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Malaysia:
- Malaysia Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Malaysia
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% free customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1970640/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48