NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mana Health, a leading healthcare technology innovator, today announced several new partnerships with application partners that will be available on its ManaCloud™ Platform. ManaCloud™ is a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud platform that unifies a patient's data from clinical systems and other sources, allowing applications to integrate easily with its ManaCloud API.
ManaCloud was created as the application platform for healthcare, allowing healthcare innovators and health enterprises to more easily build and deploy new applications that can improve patient outcomes and further personalize care. By providing a breadth of capabilities, including interoperable data integration service, open API, and developer tools, Mana Health is enabling our partners to create new and innovative applications. Healthcare enterprises can leverage ManaCloud to deploy applications on their own or that are pre-integrated from our ecosystem of partners.
"We're excited to partner with Mana Health to bring our impactful technology to the market," stated David Wood, Co-Founder at Somml Health. "The Platform and open API has allowed us to improve speed to market and focus our efforts on the improving the communications layer for patients and their care teams."
The new applications partnering with Mana Health include:
- Hexplora - Hexplora offers a Business Intelligence platform for predictive and performance analytics for ACOs, IPAs, and Health Plans.
- Rimidi - Rimidi's solution identifies gaps in diabetes management to deliver a more efficient cycle of care.
- Somml Health - Somml Health drives enterprise systems toward patient engagement and an innovative communication tool suite with real-time information and care team collaboration.
- Patient Matrix - Patient Matrix is a clinical outcomes measurement application that allows clinicians, industry and patients to collaborate and understand the impact of their treatment.
- DoctoDoor - DoctoDoor is a dynamic remote monitoring platform guiding patient on a targeted path to recovery for chronic care and post-op follow up.
"Bringing innovative services into healthcare enterprises will come from new partnerships, and new thinking," said Chris Bradley, CEO and Co-Founder, Mana Health. "We're excited to help accelerate the deployment of new services that can truly impact the healthcare industry,"
To learn more about Mana Health, please visit www.Manahealth.com
About Mana Health
Mana Health is a leading technology company that is transforming healthcare and accelerating the shift toward value-based care with its ManaCloud™ Platform and other technology solutions. Based in New York City, the Mana Health team includes experts from healthcare integration, real-time data systems, application development, and clinical applications. The ManaCloud™ Platform is a cloud-based, secure platform that integrates data from EHR's with devices and patient generated data and supports the needs of a variety of healthcare applications through its standards-based API. Developers can sign up for access to ManaCloud™ at Mana Health's website. Mana Health has been awarded contracts in New York and Texas and supports over 22 million patients. To learn more about Mana Health, visit www.manahealth.com.
SOURCE Mana Health