NEW YORK, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing adoption of mobile technology and accelerating Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies in organizations is driving the Managed Security Services (MMS) market"
The MMS market is projected to grow at a high Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.6% from 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 19.40 billion by 2021. There has been a propagation of BYOD due to predominant adoption of mobile devices and growing internet consumption across the globe. This extensive penetration of mobile devices has increased the demand for solutions pertaining to the streamlining of secured data access and its management across diverse organizations as the business content is sensitive and needs efficient management and protection.
"The market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness the highest growth"
The market in APAC is expected to witness exponential growth during the forecast period. The market in APAC has specifically been one of the fastest growing markets due to the rising adoption of mobile devices in this region and growing mobile usage among workforce. The enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the APAC countries are acknowledging the significance of data security and are growing receptive toward adopting dedicated MMS to leverage secured mobility for enhancing organizational productivity. On the other hand, Middle East and Africa (MEA) shows great prospects in this space while Latin America is moving toward the growth phase.
Breakdown of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people; below are the details:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%), Tier 2 (40%), and Tier 3 (40%)
- By Designation: C-level (25%), Director level (50%), and other executives (25%)
- By Region: North America (25%), Europe (25%), and APAC (50%)
Prominent vendors in the MMS market space include AT&T, Fujitsu, IBM Corporation, Wipro, Orange Business Services, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom AG, Hewlett-Packard, Vodafone, and Accenture among various others. With the rapid development of new technologies, new vendors are emerging in the market offering innovative mobility solutions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis, such as industry analysis, analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the MMS market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will provide insights to both established firms as well as the new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and solutions offered by the top 10 players in the MMS market
2. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, Research and Development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the MMS market
3. Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for MMS across various regions
4. Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the MMS market
5. Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of the leading players in the MMS market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03793819-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/managed-mobility-services-market-by-function--by-organization-size--industry-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300265419.html