LONDON, Feb. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed Security Services in North America : Attention Moves from the Perimeter to the Endpoint and the Network
This report provides an analysis of the market for the North American managed security services market. These network security services include some degree of proactive monitoring of the customer's security environment, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks, email viruses/worms, spam, and other various cyber maladies. This report includes three years of historical market sizing including base year 2013 and five years of market forecast; market shares for the market participants; market description and market trends; and drivers and restraints. Segments of the market to be analyzed include product type, customer type, distribution channel and industry vertical.
Executive Summary—CEO's Perspective
- The sophistication of advanced persistent cyber threats is growing rapidly. Managed security service providers deliver specialized expertise to combat such threats.
- Network security professionals are in high demand and may be difficult to recruit and retain. Managed security services alleviate some of the human resource burden.
- A proliferation of network security point solutions has increased the complexity of network security. Outsourcing complex security management is compelling.
- Compliance requirements necessitate special attention. Managed security service providers are experts in assisting businesses in maintaining compliance.
- MSSP desire to expand geographically and the need to acquire new expertise/technology is fueling an acceleration of acquisition activity.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
-What are managed security services and why are they needed?
-What are the trends driving the market for managed security services?
-What is the addressable market size for North American managed security services now and in the future?
-Who are the dominant managed security services providers in North America?
-What are the prospects for the security asset management and monitoring; threat intelligence, research, and detection; risk and compliance management; and advanced and emerging managed security services?
-What makes each significant managed security services provider special and unique?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3313098/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48