LONDON, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Rise in cybercrimes and threats, rising need of meeting compliance, and data protection laws are contributing toward the growth of the Managed Security Services market"
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global Managed Security Services (MSS) market to grow from USD 17.79 billion in 2015 to USD 35.53 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.8%. Major growth drivers of the MSS market are rise in cybercrimes and threats, rising need of meeting compliance and data protection laws, security staffing and budgeting constraints of the organizations, and increasing adoption of cloud services.
"North America is expected to have the largest market share"
The North America region is expected to continue being the largest revenue generator region for MSSPs for the next five years followed by Europe. This is mainly because of the supporting IT security regulations imposed by the governments of U.S. and Canada, growing adoption of MSS by SMEs, and increasing financial and legal services in the U.S. and Canada.
The study validates the market size of segments and sub-segments through secondary research and in-depth primary interviews. Various industry leaders in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies were contacted for primary interviews. The in-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the digital signature market.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
- By Designation – C-Level – 72%, Director Level- 14%. Others- 14%
- By Region – North America- 57%, Europe-14%, Asia-Pacific- 29%
The report includes the study of key players offering digital signature solutions and services such as AT&T, Inc. (U.S.), Dell SecureWorks, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Symantec Corporation (U.S.), Verizon Communications Inc. (U.S.), Computer Sciences Corporations (CSC) (U.S.), CenturyLink, Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (HP) Company (U.S.), Solutionary, Inc. (U.S.), and Trustwave Holdings, Inc. (U.S.). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the digital signature market with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focus on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the MSS market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help the firms in garnering a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market shares.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different end-users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and in gaining more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, integrations and expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3711140/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/managed-security-services-market-by-service-type-organization-size-deployment-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300248310.html