TYSONS CORNER, Va., Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Management Concepts Inc., the nation's premier provider of professional development, performance improvement, and human capital solutions for the public sector, today announced its sponsorship and presentations at the Blacks In Government (BIG) 38th National Training Institute, August 22 – 25, 2016, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
A proud Gold Sponsor, Management Concepts is set to present its second annual Leadership Certificate Program Scholarship winners during the conference:
- Gerald Wilson, Supervisory Management Analyst, Food and Drug Administration, Department of Health and Human Services
- Fawntrella Thompson, Auditor, Office of the Inspector General, Department of Treasury
Maria Morukian, Instructor at Management Concepts will be presenting two training sessions:
- Fostering a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace (August 22, 2016: 3:00 p.m.) In today's multidimensional society, organizations recognize that it is a business imperative to maximize the diverse talents of their workforce. This session will provide participants the opportunity to explore make our workplace diverse, and ways to create inclusive work relationships.
- Fostering Accountability, Adaptability, and Resilience (August 23, 2016: 10:00 a.m.) Organizations are in a constant state of flux. This can create uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environments for the people who work within them. This session is designed to help participants develop the knowledge and skills needed to systematically conduct AAR on a day‐to‐day basis.
In addition, Natalya Pestalozzi, Practice Lead, Coaching & Mentoring at Management Concepts will co-present with Marcus Brownrigg, Director, Program Impact and Operations, AmeriCorps VISTA, Corporation for National and Community Service on:
- Mentoring for Millennials (August 23, 2016: 8:00 a.m. and August 24, 2016: 3:00 p.m.) It is imperative we build a younger Federal workforce that is engaged and dedicated to public service while capturing the knowledge of the retiring generations. This session will showcase best practices in mentoring on engaging, maintaining, and ending mentoring relationships.
About Management Concepts
Management Concepts is the Nation's premier provider of professional development, performance improvement, and talent management solutions for the public sector. Since 1973, we've collaborated with and supported every major agency in the Federal government, thousands of state and local government offices, numerous non-profit organizations and universities, and hundreds of corporations; unleashing the potential of more than one million individuals and enhancing the performance of teams and organizations. Visit www.ManagementConcepts.com and follow us on Twitter @Mgmt_Concepts.
1 (571) 405-6442
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/management-concepts-announces-scholarships-and-sponsorship-of-blacks-in-government-38th-annual-national-training-institute-300308335.html
SOURCE Management Concepts