ST. LOUIS, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At TM Forum's Management World 2013 in Nice next week, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will share its market insights and showcase new solutions that enable service providers to embrace challenge and experience success in the connected world. Virtualized policy control solutions, digital health and proactive customer care are among the topics that Amdocs experts will address.
Amdocs is participating in two TM Forum Catalyst rapid technology innovation projects:
- Defining the Digital Health Value Chain – Demonstrating how service providers can leverage their capabilities in the exciting and evolving connected eHealth market. Catalyst Champions: Rogers, France Telecom-Orange, Deutsche Telekom.
- Proactive Technical Care – How to monitor, detect and interpret technical device issues and opportunities and drive effective resolution, reducing customer care calls and increasing sales opportunities. This Catalyst will also highlight the use of real-time decisioning. Catalyst Champion: ONO Spain.
Amdocs executives and customer operators will also lead and participate in a wide range of sessions covering strategies, solutions and best practices. Sessions include:
- Competing on customer experience rather than service – ONO's Chief Information Officer, Carlos Moreno, and Amdocs' Ronit Doran will discuss the drivers, challenges and lessons learned behind ONO's bold decision to reinvent its customer experience through a new type of customer management transformation strategy. Monday 13 May 9:45am - 10:15am.
- Providing content in the cloud. Amdocs' Ken Roulier will participate in this panel debate, covering file-sharing in a higher bandwidth capacity world, the security and billing challenges of cloud-based content, developing the digital lifestyle approach to content provision and managing DVR in the cloud. Monday 13 May 4:45pm - 5:30pm as part of the Cable Summit.
- Understanding the demands of a B2B2X value chain – Amdocs' Alastair Hanlon will participate in this panel, discussing enterprise customers, standards and KPIs, situational awareness in the value chain, pan-industry and pan-vendor customer ownership, and the impact on operations, processes and business models. Tuesday 14 May 4:45pm - 5:30pm.
- How Much Should Business Strategy Lead IT Transformation? Globe Telecom's Gil Genio, Head of Corporate Strategy & Business Development, and Amdocs' Alastair Hanlon discuss the role business strategy should play in massive IT transformation, looking at both Globe's perspective and the global perspective of different approaches being adopted by operators worldwide. Wednesday 14 May 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
Visit Amdocs at TM Forum Management World at booth #6 in the Exhibit Hall. Amdocs will be showcasing solutions from its CES 9 portfolio release as well as its expanded services offerings.
- Learn more about Amdocs CES solutions.
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 filed on December 11, 2012 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on February 12, 2013.